SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

brighton that big parking lot ended up down arthurs seat was perfect day for it

Yeah, i bet! did you see many police?

Every day when I'm along Nepean highway between Mordialloc and Elsternwick I see in one day probably 20-30 police, bikes, undercover's and etc. they are out in force.

nah was a couple cops @ arthurs seat but no troubles they had a cop at the bottom doin breatho's but only stopped 1 in 20 of us i rkn.. and an undercover was parked on one of the hairpins nobody got pulled over/defected etc that i know of...

saw heaps of cops heading back though down nepean and through clayton got a bit lost some of us haha

gayest plates. in. the. universe.

I won't argue with that :P

But a nicely modded black GT-T manual with nismo kit etc. is pretty nice to drive :)

...Also had full underbody neons :)

Spotted a grey r34gtt coming out of the RMIT multistorey carpark next to dracula's at about 3.40pm. =D

Gave a few toots of the horn but the driver didn't turn to look, must be because i'm driving a supra =(

:) FINALLY got spotted :P

but then again i always see you :)

anyway was in a rush, was more concerned about hitting my car on the ditch on the way out :X

Spotted a white 33 GTST in the shithouse traffic on springvale road today. Driving next to me for a few km's

I've been Spotted! :) I remember it like it was yesterday, hehe

:D FINALLY got spotted :)

but then again i always see you :/

anyway was in a rush, was more concerned about hitting my car on the ditch on the way out :X

That carpark is expensive, the ones just outside at 1.30/h, and around the middle point of every hour, some lots do free up, so time your arrival!

Someone carded me at Camberwell on sunday. Gunmetal 32 GTR was parked close by?

and

Spotted a white 33 GTST in the shithouse traffic on springvale road today. Driving next to me for a few km's

I was the R32 GTR in Safeway car park Sunday night. But carded? WTF?

Keep seeing a white R33 shortly before 9am on Mitcham Rd. Haven't seen the plates but I'm fairly sure it's the same one every day (I mean, how many white R33s are there? lol)

only 15 billion

[XCITE] - or something like that - white r33 at docklands car park with sau stickers. I was in the yellow jazz looking at your car for ages :ninja:

Spotted myself driving UP2UQT. Black nismo GT-T :( I quite liked the clutch. Was an Exedy ceramic one.

Gary's R34 :ninja:

I met him at Dingley maccas one night lol, nice guy.

Yeah man. Nice guy. He's local too. Lives in Beaumaris like me.

Yeah, when I met him, we actually spoke of you lol, he was saying one of his mate used to own a MR2 and is on SAU, and I'm like, I know that kid! lols