SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

it's going to be an optomitrist / eye surgery place... funny because we (tradesman) have been told to keep it a secret, and on the plans its marked as a "gym" just incase people try and find out what its going to be.

Well that's weird because when the planning permit was up it said something along the lines of that (I thought doctors surgery but my memory aint that good) so funny that they say Gym, especially seeing as there is one across the road hahaha!

Spotted a very clean 33 just now around Preston Maccas.

In regards to preston maccas, WTF is going on there?! I couldnt even get into the freakin drive through cos the construction barricades was up to the curb, they don't expect me to drive ONTO the curb off the road just to go in?!..

fken pissed off coz I cant get my NUGGETs.

In regards to preston maccas, WTF is going on there?! I couldnt even get into the freakin drive through cos the construction barricades was up to the curb, they don't expect me to drive ONTO the curb off the road just to go in?!..

dunno, went past last week going to brunswick st and its hectik as

Yeah they've been going at it for a while.

Just last week they had the carpark closed off between business hours.

Should be good when they're done.. but for now I've been going to a different maccas to avoid it!

the entrance off Bell st after st georges rd has always been shit. I used to get the Familia onto 3 wheels driving up it at any speed. I wouldn't even try to get in that entrance in the GTR

9:45pm - white r33 s2 turning from king street templestowe into blackburn road - i was trying to get past the car next to you because i thought you were someone else :) - was in a rush to get to chemist before it closed so sped off :P

then about 9:55pm turning from doncaster road back into blackburn road spotted a white r34 GTR but couldn't catch you :) I was stuck turning at the oppisite lights - saw you turn off into taparoo - guessing you live very close

Spotted a shiny maroon R33 S1 GTST on Clarendon Street last night, it parked at the supermarket across the road from my car. Noisy with lots of shiny logos on it.

Spotted a midnight purple r32 gtr with gold rims and no spoiler with sau stickers on the rear quater windows. At the sparkling carwash on burwood hwy last night. There was a VIC imports mini meet going on when u rocked up I was leaving
Nah I'm pretty sure there was no lip or spoiler at all. The rims could have been bronze too. Somthing dark. Looked pretty shweeet

If they were R34 GTR rims then it could be my former GTR, just sold it the other day, it has moved to the East. :P

Although it isn't midnight purple, some random purple lol.

Spotted a black r33 Gtr in box hill tafe car park at about 8am, Nice rims, But the right back was flat driver didnt know i think, was making a horrible noise when he drove off.

Also spottrd a r34 gtt coupe in box hill on elgar road bout 12.40 was sitting on some nice works, cr kai i think not 100%

That carpark is expensive, the ones just outside at 1.30/h, and around the middle point of every hour, some lots do free up, so time your arrival!

of all the time i've been there, i had only lots opened up for me 2wice. so yeah, tell me' abt lots opening up. :)

it is not abt price buddy (anyway it is cheap for me.) , its about the amount of TIME i can remain parked at the spot...i can easily spend more than 12hrs at the place. 4hrs definitely not long enough for me.