SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a 34 V-Spec Nur on Genferrie rd yesterday, dude parked just down from Schnitz and when I say parked I use the term loosely. You were about 1.5m from the gutter dude hahahhaaaa. But it did sound nice :D

Spotted a black 33 sitting on the side of Canterbury road in Heathmont with it's face punched in big time. Looked so sad. :D

Hope it gets better, nice looking car otherwise.

spotted a silver 4dr 32 at the apple peel car wash last night bout 11:30

Hey sorry James I didn't stop to chat, just dropped past to give the car a clean after I finished putting it all together, didn't expect to see so many lines there.

This is what I was up to just before i came past to wash my car

Was just taking it for a quick spin to make sure everything was ok, wanted to get home and cleanup the garage before it got too late.

Spotted TVZ*** (White R33 with rims and SAU stickers) just a few minutes ago at the Safeway in Eltham! I was in the Hilux so you wouldn't have seen me, but you were gone when I came out and I was only in there for a second we probably walked past each other :D

Hey sorry James I didn't stop to chat, just dropped past to give the car a clean after I finished putting it all together, didn't expect to see so many lines there.

This is what I was up to just before i came past to wash my car

Was just taking it for a quick spin to make sure everything was ok, wanted to get home and cleanup the garage before it got too late.

ahh fair enuff, was gunna see if u wanted to join us. sounds tough your car very nice 4 dr even thou im not a fan of them :)