SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a YEllow 34 GTT on Exhibition about an hour ago, asian guy with a girl in it. Couldnt see it coz he grandma braked 50 meters away from the light..

Spotted [ENVY-34] on Keilor Park drive when I left work.

Spotted [WHTLNE] R33 a bit later

Spotted a yellow R34 with a massive wing heading towards Chapel St on Toorak Rd 6ish

Spotted a black R34 parked on Chapel St near Bridie O'Reily's, dirty! 10ish

Was highbeaming and beeping at Kris and his Fanta 33. I was the Getz harrasing you haha. Wtf you doing turning down that street off Stud road?

wasn't kris u were beeping at pat :rofl: I was driving.

We were going to do a photoshoot for auto indulgence... Least till the rain got there.

Spotted a blue R34 GT with a chick driving it this morning on the Ring Road... clean car, but I was a little weary of her following distances... looked like it might not be clean for long with the way that traffic is ;)

Saturday night spotted a dark coloured (possibly black) R32 GTR at Mansfield (on the way to Mt Buller) on the main strip...

That was me!! Surprise to get spotted so far away from Melbourne, I was on my snowboard trip and had to go to Mansfield to find some thing to eat, not many places to eat at Merrijig which I was staying.

What were you driving, I think I saw a yellow R34 with RE customs sticker on my way back on Sunday though.