SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

wasn't kris u were beeping at pat :( I was driving.

We were going to do a photoshoot for auto indulgence... Least till the rain got there.

sounds to me like burnouts in the industrial park!!! There was no photoshoot be honest :bunny:

sounds to me like burnouts in the industrial park!!! There was no photoshoot be honest :nyaanyaa:

I was honest! They cancelled it due to rain lol so we went china bar instead after :)

Spotted Silver R35 coming down onramp to Eastlink on Dandy Bypass, i was heading other way.

Think I spotted JDR33M jumping onto Eastlink at Burwood HWY when i got off too.

spotted dark blue R33 GTST [TPD 092] with stickers last night about 6.15 on cheltenham rod turned right onto springvale going towards frankston freeway.

no one has spotted my new car yet :)

We can schedule to drive past each other at the exact same time and post up on here <3

I have been driving through Springvale and the eastern a lot lately thought at least one person would of spotted me =~[ i see too many white R33's....

Spotted a white R33 with, I'm sorry, the ugliest body kit I've ever seen. That was on northern ring road near edgars road.

We can schedule to drive past each other at the exact same time and post up on here <3

I have been driving through Springvale and the eastern a lot lately thought at least one person would of spotted me =~[ i see too many white R33's....

Lol i will keep my eye out!