SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a white r33 gtst with sau stickers at vermonth sth @ shops near blockbuster/subway.

When was this? yesterday afternoon... around 3ish? If so, would have been me :)

wish i knew about that, i could walk there it that close :D

spotted a white r33 gtst with sau stickers at vermonth sth @ shops near blockbuster/subway.

+ lots of other sau ppl on friday night at burvale meet

Spotted from a distance a black maybe navy blue bluebird i believe in Hartwell area this arvo with sau sticker.

(maybe mixing it up with a 'maxima' i 'thought' i spotted the other day with sau stickers)

oh yeah, nearly forgot, a gunmetal grey R35GTR parked at the footy ground near corner of terara & cantebury rd sat arvo.

Edited by Stagea_Neo

Spotted a white 34 4 door in Chirnside park earlier tonight, plates GTT4DR, Or something like that, looked mint.

That's me! Yours was the white '33 pulling out of Kimberley Drive? I posted a few posts ago :banana:

White R33 with white wheels and SAU stickers pulling out of Kimberley Drive in Chirnside Park at about 8:30pm.

Would you believe I haven't washed my car for a couple of months? It just always looks clean from a distance.

White R33 with white wheels and SAU stickers pulling out of Kimberley Drive in Chirnside Park at about 8:30pm.

May have been me, I have a mate who lives just behind the shops there and i'm always there lol. Thing is my wheels are like a grey colour, so maybe, maybe not lol. My first possible spot!!! lol

saw a deep purple r32 at about 7:45 this moarning taking the coburg exit off the calder,had mad camber and looked like a rough ride, green p chick?

also saw 'redlne' on the ringroad at 4 in the arvo

Edited by moogley

spotted scarface_au parked next to me at Bayswater Coles in a fancy r32 gtr

Ah, dammit, I knew I'd get something wrong. Oh well, you probably get that from people all the time. It's amazing how many people call me Andrew when they get my name wrong. It's never Adrian, or Alan ... always Andrew.

See you round, TOM.