SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a Pearl white 34 gtt 4 door on east link at about 1:15 today.

hot looking car I must say. (goes for the driver as well) haha ;)

Oh hello. It desperately needs a wash, going up for sale next week if you know anyone interested. Lightening struck directly above my car on North Road!

And haha, thanks. What were you driving? Didn't notice any other imports around me.

Oh hello. It desperately needs a wash, going up for sale next week if you know anyone interested. Lightening struck directly above my car on North Road!

And haha, thanks. What were you driving? Didn't notice any other imports around me.

Lightning, bloody hell...

Very nice looking car though!

I was going the other way, black unmarked vito van for me. haha

Good luck with the sale.

spotted a yellow r34 gtt on frankston dande road this morning, thought it might have been charles, but didnt see any carbon on the rear..., standard number plates to from memory

Nope, not me lol. I was in bed this morning :(

everytime i see a yellow gtt, i think of charles.

Lol

Use to see that one a lot, works on frankston dandy rd at the end of abbotts rd.

Ive seen it a couple times too but he never waves or anything.....

- Silver/grey r34 GTt sedan this morning pulling out of McDonald's South Melbourne near crown.

- Silver RS Four Stagea on Punt Rd this morning

- White (not sure if it was pearl or not) r34 GT sedan wingless yesterday night along Bulleen rd - cruised side-by-side for a little.

- Yellow r34 GTt coupe along warrigal rd - heading south yesterday arvo same setup as Charles minus the carbon - Indian fella driving.

I like this guy cause he doesn't confine himself to the R35 section or have the superiority complex going on, can't get much more real than that^

It honestly doesn't surprise me that you both had a decent chat!

I like this guy cause he doesn't confine himself to the R35 section or have the superiority complex going on, can't get much more real than that^

It honestly doesn't surprise me that you both had a decent chat!

everything you said birds is right....he is so down to earth and didnt have the superiority complex that usual people with expensive cars have...it just felt like i was talking to another guy with another great car.... :D for his great character...hope to see you soon g35me....

Also spotted MrWindsurf this morning on monash near stud road.... :(