SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Often see a Grey/silverish R32 gtr on my way to work, on mt dandenong rd around the Croydon area. Black rims with tuff offset and black boot lip. Dunno if you're on here but that thing's awesome!

im guessing thats me lol :D

Spotted Red R35 GTR plate GTROAR parking on Toorak rd this evening, very nice car, and then saw another black/gun metal R32 not sure GTR or not but sounds nice along Toorak Rd just around the Monash freeway exit.

Spotted my dad in brunswick while going to check out an s15............. Funny how his got bigger plates too! lol

Whoever you are, lets go cruising, it'll be a laugh :)

Heres a photo :)

img0032gh.jpg

Haha 2 slow cars boosting it past you laith :)

My brother and mate. I'm waiting to see those cars written off. It will happen. Oh and try avoid unr3al. He has no insurance lol

I was stuck behind a little excel doing fifty... ...when I checked if it was clear to change lanes I saw CR34M about 500m back... ...so I just stayed there to check him out... ...didn't see UNR3AL until he went "tut tut tut" on my right side... ...then do you think I could change lanes after that???... ...I did get behind an unmarked cop that also looked like he was trying to keep up with them too... :P

I was stuck behind a little excel doing fifty... ...when I checked if it was clear to change lanes I saw CR34M about 500m back... ...so I just stayed there to check him out... ...didn't see UNR3AL until he went "tut tut tut" on my right side... ...then do you think I could change lanes after that???... ...I did get behind an unmarked cop that also looked like he was trying to keep up with them too... :)

haha owned

white r33 s2 between apple peel and tempy shops - exchanged waves :)

then in Heidelberg stuck in the normal bottle neck traffic near the ford and honda dealerships.. spotted a black r33 with the plates 'sicjet' guy looked at me i waved he ignored me and looked away - should of known from the 'sic' in your number plates not to wave hey..

white r33 s2 between apple peel and tempy shops - exchanged waves :)

then in Heidelberg stuck in the normal bottle neck traffic near the ford and honda dealerships.. spotted a black r33 with the plates 'sicjet' guy looked at me i waved he ignored me and looked away - should of known from the 'sic' in your number plates not to wave hey..

lol!

33 arrogance?