SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted wanzi lastnight...at my gym lol. Saw your car parked as I was leaving, stopped to say hi but you weren't in it...yet your parkers appeared to be on? Do you know the other white Skyline that was parked behind you?

That was me :huh:

Spotted a silver R34 GTR V-Spec on Alexandra Pde about 10.45 this morning, also a black R33 GTS-T with black meshies and red lip following closely behind.

And also spotted a dark blue 180 on Maroondah Hwy about 12.15 this arvo. Had side skirts, lowered and exhaust.

yellow evo 7 out near EFFING / sommerton, i think it was nick

was about to catch up and give a wave but you turned off

not sure if it was nick or not, looks about the same as your pic on stalkbook

Spotted Kris along Dandenong Road at about 4 am. Was going to say hi but had to go after that motor bike. Couldn't find it though. Better that way as probably would have been pursuit.

I liked the green R34 that was with you too.

lol that was you?? Was wondering why a cop car was following us haha

and no, male. Was a gtst. Only chick with a white 33 around that area that I know of is me :P

spotted the precession of SAU drivers going to the mountains today all the way from ringwood to lillydale

and the awesome white S2 stagea driver who caught up with me to have a chat at the lights :P

He would have ran Graham. His bike is a 1000cc and his licence plates are covered up

Haha yea joshs car is nice too! Damn I didn't known was you! Saw you look at me when u did the youturn. Was thinking we were f**ked haha

He would have ran Graham. His bike is a 1000cc and his licence plates are covered up

Haha yea joshs car is nice too! Damn I didn't known was you! Saw you look at me when u did the youturn. Was thinking we were f**ked haha

I was thinking it was strange that 5 odd cars didn't give way to a marked police car with it's lights on :P

lol that was you?? Was wondering why a cop car was following us haha

and no, male. Was a gtst. Only chick with a white 33 around that area that I know of is me :P

My fiance has a white series 2 gtst and we live in Aspendale. So there is one other :P

:huh:

VSPECT everything ok?

hey mate...nice seeing you again...ya everything good...he just wanted to know why i was staying back at the interesection..n i was like talking to you..lol..he also thought my car was too low so wanted to check :ermm:

Birds where were you today? didn seem to catch up to us guys...got home alright?