SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a silver r32 gts in hartwell around 5:45pm, just going under the train bridge, was following for a min or two.

wes***

spotted a white r34 on highbury rd around 6pm heading vermont sth direction, didnt catch the plates.

spotted a silver r32 gts in hartwell around 5:45pm, just going under the train bridge, was following for a min or two.

wes***

spotted a white r34 on highbury rd around 6pm heading vermont sth direction, didnt catch the plates.

Hrmm might be me? I was on turning onto highbury road from springvale road at about 6:15p.m but didnt see a Stagea though :P

Hrmm might be me? I was on turning onto highbury road from springvale road at about 6:15p.m but didnt see a Stagea though :P

Are you the r34 that lives in that street off highbury road with the black hood? Always see it when I go for a run.

Are you the r34 that lives in that street off highbury road with the black hood? Always see it when I go for a run.

Nah not me, don't have a black hood just a white R34 with bronze TE37's.

But yeah i do live just off highbury road :D

nah, i was up at the bp near the new hungry jacks on blackburn rd.

the r34 was heading towards springy.

hear boostn0199 most nights coming home down robinson.

Hrmm might be me? I was on turning onto highbury road from springvale road at about 6:15p.m but didnt see a Stagea though :D

Silver S2 r33 behind me in seaford maccas drive throw, ooked like it had sau stickers from wht i could see out of my mirrors when leaving spotted a grey 32 with a red p plate crossing franga dandy rd.

^fark havent seen her around in a while. she used to be committee didnt she?

yeah I've been busy :P I live in Werribee now..

I've seen plenty of peeps round Hoppers Crossing and Geelong recently but no SAU Stix.. well except for the white.. err 34? I beeped at when going past me the other week in Werribee with SAU Stix.. you live like 2 streets away from me. There's a black 32 or 33 that lives almost directly behind me too (I forget which).

Saw some guy in a.. 33? in Drysdale the other week... can't be many of them around that area!

Spotted! 2 4 door white R34's, one parked on nepean highway outside Toyota, the other a bit further down the road outside Lexus.

Also just saw the yellow R34 cruising along nepean highway near north road, had SAU stickers! :unsure: