SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted today around 11:30am parked on Burwood Road in Hawthorn a fcking awesome Gtr 35... god damn it, looked soo good!

a kitted up 350Z was parked right in front of it...

also spotted a nice and clean R32 GTR in Lonsdale street around 11:00am.. FCKING HOT... :D:(:D

Spotted today around 11:30am parked on Burwood Road in Hawthorn a fcking awesome Gtr 35... god damn it, looked soo good!

a kitted up 350Z was parked right in front of it...

that's the tyrepower hawthorne cars.... mickey's 35 and sammy's amuse 370 both soooooooo hot!

wait'll ya see the new rims coming to the 35..... 21x13's...

Around 3pm in Springvale north saw a black 32 with 34 front on it... ...would have seen me waiting outside a clients house...

And about ten min ago spotted a black 33 at east malvern McDs... ...GF said a chick was driving... ...I was too busy checking out the car...

Friday spotted a damn lovely white R34 coupe heading east on Whitehorse rd (in Nunawading, morning), then a grey R32 with white stripes at same place in arvo, follows by a grey R34 on Rooks rd.

Just turned onto Canterbury Rd from Springvale Rd behind a white R34, "WANZI", SAU stickers :down: Tried to wave in the far lane but had to turn quick...

dont worry i saw ya lol ;)

sitting at high st/stud rd lights the other day, white R33 with SAU stickers passed going the other way on high st. i did return the wave btw mate i dunno if it was in time tho. i think u spotted me recently at wolf st

sitting at high st/stud rd lights the other day, white R33 with SAU stickers passed going the other way on high st. i did return the wave btw mate i dunno if it was in time tho. i think u spotted me recently at wolf st

That would have been me:

Spotted WANZI at the High Street Road/Stud Road intersection around 6:45PM tonight - gave a wave but not sure if you noticed me ;)

What the HELL was wrong with traffic today? I've never seen so many BAD drivers in Victoria since I got here.

Kudos to the dumb fckin mamasan in a Silver WRX WPJ 111 who nearly fcken sideswiped my GTR without checking her blind spot and had the nerve to wind down her window and tell me its a clear way.

the issue wasn't whether it was fcken clearway bitch, it was the fact that you nearly side swiped me. Learn to fcking drive.