SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw a black r34 gtr with volk gtc's on burwood road on Saturday around 3:45pm, licence plate was furbo or something i think. Then a blue r34 gtr driving next to me on burwood hwy around 4pm the same day.

I know it aint a skyline, but it's worth a mention in my books. Has anybody seen the following car around, and do do know what the hell it is. Its got me stumped!

Seen it about an hour ago in Reservoir. It turned out of a side street into bolderwood pde, and continued into albert st. When I first saw it front on, at the side street, it looked like a 90 supra, then seen it side on, sort of resembled an old mr2 (the box ones).

It is a small door coupe. Wide bodykit, metallic royal blue. It has a very short wheel base, popup headlights. The tail lights have a covering to match the bodykit, with 2 circles cut out for lights. Number plates were 'WOTAMI' as to which I have no clue.

Anyone what this is?

Ah yeah I remember hearing about that one a little while ago. If my memory serves it's an AW11 MR2 with a (blown?) Toyota V6 of some description in it. Not my cup of tea personally appearance-wise but it'd be a hoot to drive.

There used to be a site on it but it looks like it's down atm, not working for me anyway - http://www.hybridproject.net

Edit - this it?

How far is shepparton from Melbourne ?

And will I get raped driving my "Queensland" legally modified car across your AFL loving state ?

That all depends on what kind of "Date 'n' Dash" your looking for... ...I'm sure we could compensate your needs... :thumbsup:

How far is shepparton from Melbourne ?

And will I get raped driving my "Queensland" legally modified car across your AFL loving state ?

About 1-2 hours drive from the South East from memory...havent been since 09 though

Spotted at least 8 cop cars lining up on Bulban Rd Werribee tonight to do who-knows-what.. in an attempt to pretend they do something useful.. but unfortunately a number of days AFTER some idiot teenagers wrapped themselves around a pole on Sat morning..