SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Hahaha, nah he doesn't work there anymore, the dude quit like 6 months ago lol

And no you shouldn't come and annoy me, but I could give you free food haha

Only just seen this. I definitely think you should hook me up with some shit from the deli :thumbsup: Every time I go protein shopping at safeway I spend way too much.

I always see this really clean looking r32 gtr in gunmetal grey with white wheels; te37's i think? See it round s.morang: gordons rd, mill park lakes. Best looking r32 gtr ive seen in a long time.

Anyone on here?

and... millenium jade r34 gtr parked in bundoora square.

All the meats and stuff is full of protein lol

Yeah I know. I always buy heaps of chicken. So expensive.

When are you working next? :D Me and GTEES will come down.

Edited by jezza boii

Spotted a stickered White R33 at the intersection of Governer Road and Springvale Road on Saturday arvo.. I was turning right to head to the freeway in the ute when you buzzed straight.

Spotted a black V36 coupe with Infiniti badging driving down Hallam-Belgrave Rd at 4:40pm earlier today, heading towards Hallam. Had standard issue plates, didn't get a good look (was heading in the opposite direction). Would have high-beamed you but it probably would of confused you more than anything, as I was driving the Aurion. :)

Spotted a white 32 GTR at fourntain gate just before. Also saw a Chrysler 300c that looked like it was sprayed with matt black spray cans dribble marks everywhere lol even the grill, badges rims and around the tyres had spray paint on them.

Also saw a Chrysler 300c that looked like it was sprayed with matt black spray cans dribble marks everywhere lol even the grill, badges rims and around the tyres had spray paint on them.

Did it happen to have a number (I think 4) on the front doors? This guy is a customer at my shop, always hangs around Berwick so I'm sure it was him. He's a bit of a character, my old lady reckons he "burnt his car" :rofl2:

He has actually done some work to it believe it or not, it's an SRT8. Not to my taste, each to their own :)

Spotted a white 32 GTR at fourntain gate just before. Also saw a Chrysler 300c that looked like it was sprayed with matt black spray cans dribble marks everywhere lol even the grill, badges rims and around the tyres had spray paint on them.

lol i saw this aswell.

looks like shit.