SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

I think I saw Birds this morning :ninja:

Yes ya did, been meaning to post in this thread all day but forgot. Saw ya get a lil tail happy lol.

Yes ya did, been meaning to post in this thread all day but forgot. Saw ya get a lil tail happy lol.

Not as much as I would have liked :P. Aye you guys got any spare S14 5 speed input shafts lying around?

Will have a look tomorrow mate. Do you just need it to put in a clutch or do u need one in good condition?

Anything would be better than what we currently have. :glare:

Back story is we somehow have a 5 speed here for a customer but it was purchased without inspecting and when we checked it out when it got to the shop it seriously looks like someone has hacked at the input shaft with a die grinder. So to keep the costs down for the customer If i can just whack an input shaft in this box and use it all will be good.

Poor guy has been f**ked around with a ''built'' engine that is f**ked and thousands wasted and now having a $6-$700 gearbox that is useless just doesn't make it any better.

Spotted a Silver R33 2 door yesterday and the day before on Camberwell Rd just up from the junction around 1pm.

Looked like it had 2 tone paint job, gunmetal grey around the bottom 1/4 of the panels.

Reg QOA ... something

lol i saw this aswell.

looks like shit.

think i was next to you on FTG road on the way home from work on, i asked what model your stagea was. dont hate me, i thought it was a VE wagon but with a clk look ! i loved it man :) i was in the black 32 with gtr rears

saw a black r34 coupe at knox with sau sticker on the boot lid around lunch time. Then a 34 sedan on mount dandy driving with a few other cars around 1am

Friday night spotted a couple of SAU members, Blue R34 at dande coles (P Plater)! then on princes hwy spotter CR33M, VSPECT and a R34 GTR with them, looked like they were having too much fun! thumbsup.gif

think i was next to you on FTG road on the way home from work on, i asked what model your stagea was. dont hate me, i thought it was a VE wagon but with a clk look ! i loved it man :) i was in the black 32 with gtr rears

Yeh that was me! haha in some respect Im kind of glad it doesnt look like an import -i get no attention of the wrong kind :)

Thanks bud! I always liked the 32's your sounded good!

Was that u who waved at me? :O

Nah, I didn't wave, just saw you check-in there on Facebook :P I noticed when I checked in too.

I was sitting outside with an asian girl, but I doubt you saw me either lol

Friday night spotted a couple of SAU members, Blue R34 at dande coles (P Plater)! then on princes hwy spotter CR33M, VSPECT and a R34 GTR with them, looked like they were having too much fun! thumbsup.gif

lol...always mate ;) .. where were you? didnt see you...

;):D