SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Nah, I didn't wave, just saw you check-in there on Facebook :P I noticed when I checked in too.

I was sitting outside with an asian girl, but I doubt you saw me either lol

oh lol i had some fella wave at me n i had no clue who he was

about 9:30am this morning on princess hwy near chadstone, a black r33 skyline with a chick driving, her plates made me laugh, standard issue NSW black on yellow plates BJ24HJ :laugh:

+10 (BJ24HJ).... :rofl:

REALLY!!!!! i never seen one (other than mine)..damb not the only one anymore :(..u go to swin in hawthorn too?

Yeah I go there, I always seen a white r34 sedan in the car park near the path going to the train station. I didn't drive the skyline today though. Rocked it out in my sisters excel... got a flat battery in the rain when i was going home.. yay

How do u know it wasn't u twit? Lol

2 reasons...

1 - i dun drive the gtr to uni usually

2 - if i do..i got my special carpark...so i never park at the multi car park :P

man cant wait to check tht car out now...ph34r.gif

saw Nick in the evo this morning around 9:30ish on the ring road, sorry i acted like a snob, i didn't realise it was you until you took the exit and I saw your plates :P I was in the dirty black onevia :)

saw Nick in the evo this morning around 9:30ish on the ring road, sorry i acted like a snob, i didn't realise it was you until you took the exit and I saw your plates :P I was in the dirty black onevia :)

haha didn't realise that was you sorry, never seen your car before lol :P