SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Had a silver V35 with SAU stickers follow me down Heatherton Rd this afternoon in Narre Nth around 4:40pm today. Very nice car. As usual I was not in either the R34 or the V36, but the Aurion! Was going to take the V36 as well but decided against it.

Could have been me... was your Aurion white? I was heading towards Lysterfield Lake :)

If someone is going to spot my car at uni it is going to be today since I have red skid rims on the back. I parked infront of a black R34 GTT coupe with front mount and big black rims at Swinburne uni in Hawthorn today

Could have been me... was your Aurion white? I was heading towards Lysterfield Lake :)

Forgot to mention the custom plates; V35SKY. That you?

The Aurion is black, anonymous spec, see you didn't even remember it :P Hate driving it, such a dull POS.

A tool in a grey 33 coupe with a car sales sticker on the rear window at 9:30 tonight in the back roads of Narre Warren South decided to cut me off at a roundabout then speed of as fast as his car could take him through a residential neighborhood with a 50kph limit. Nice one buddy.

A tool in a grey 33 coupe with a car sales sticker on the rear window at 9:30 tonight in the back roads of Narre Warren South decided to cut me off at a roundabout then speed of as fast as his car could take him through a residential neighborhood with a 50kph limit. Nice one buddy.

he just wanted to try and look like a big man in front of the r35 and he fails

Sad to say but I just spotted a blue 4 door r34 run over a young cat on Blackburn Rd Blackburn South about 15-20mins ago.

it could have been avoidable. I will save you the humiliation/guilt of posting plates or saying anything further which could be interpreted as slander.

You didnt even bother to turn around at the next possible opportunity to go back and see if it was ok.

I flashed my lights at you then you darted off at Hawthorn Rd. I did a u turn after you at Eley Rd to go back and check but .. too late.

Im not on my high horse, but show some compassion or have a conscience.

Sad to say but I just spotted a blue 4 door r34 run over a young cat on Blackburn Rd Blackburn South about 15-20mins ago.

it could have been avoidable. I will save you the humiliation/guilt of posting plates or saying anything further which could be interpreted as slander.

You didnt even bother to turn around at the next possible opportunity to go back and see if it was ok.

I flashed my lights at you then you darted off at Hawthorn Rd. I did a u turn after you at Eley Rd to go back and check but .. too late.

Im not on my high horse, but show some compassion or have a conscience.

Poor cat :(

Followed a silver 34 4 door up Springvale road earlier.

Followed a silver 33 S2 along Princess hwy, Westall rd, Heatherton rd, and he turned off onto Clarke rd... ...Plates were "SIKHZM"...

Now I'm usually easy going when someone pulls a D!CKHEAD move on the road... ...but that zig zag from the centre lane to the right lane and back again around a 4x4 with less than 300 meters to a red light was just asinine... ...Traffic along Westall Rd was moving quick... ...Even through the 60 construction zone... ...So doing shit like that is just giving out cars a bad name...

Secondly... ...About 100 meters after you turned into Clarke rd I got pulled over by an unmarked cop... ...I got yelled at because of you!!!... ...Luckly for me I told my GF to take down your plate after you D!CKHEAD move and I was able to hand it over to the cop...

I showed him my Club Membership Card and Club Stickers... ...And even showed him an episode of SAU Vic TV to prove to him that I'm a responsible Skyline owner and this time he pulled over the wrong car...

It is people like YOU that give Skylines a bad name...

:angry:

Forgot to mention the custom plates; V35SKY. That you?

The Aurion is black, anonymous spec, see you didn't even remember it :P Hate driving it, such a dull POS.

Definitely me then. I've got an anonymous spec Honda Euro and an even more stealth Forester so I won't make fun of ya laugh.gif

Spotted Kris, Wanzi and Harsh on prinny :thumbsup: Good chatting to you guys again.

yes...u too mate...did i mention...luv ur paint... :P

cant believe how gud it looks...

also spotted WYTSKY on warrigal road around 7ish....realised it was you too late to grab ur attention...was in my daily so u wudnt hv realised i drove past u :P

Followed a silver 33 S2 along Princess hwy, Westall rd, Heatherton rd, and he turned off onto Clarke rd... ...Plates were "SIKHZM"...

Now I'm usually easy going when someone pulls a D!CKHEAD move on the road... ...but that zig zag from the centre lane to the right lane and back again around a 4x4 with less than 300 meters to a red light was just asinine... ...Traffic along Westall Rd was moving quick... ...Even through the 60 construction zone... ...So doing shit like that is just giving out cars a bad name...

Secondly... ...About 100 meters after you turned into Clarke rd I got pulled over by an unmarked cop... ...I got yelled at because of you!!!... ...Luckly for me I told my GF to take down your plate after you D!CKHEAD move and I was able to hand it over to the cop...

I showed him my Club Membership Card and Club Stickers... ...And even showed him an episode of SAU Vic TV to prove to him that I'm a responsible Skyline owner and this time he pulled over the wrong car...

It is people like YOU that give Skylines a bad name...

:angry:

BAHAHAHHAHAHA someone's getting an EPA in the mail soon

Haha we were following you waiting for a park. And I was like "dude that girl looks so much like Cass" then you pointed at a GTR then it clicked :P Thanks for the park. Swapped a Skyline for Skyline. SAU tag team :)