SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a Gunmetal Grey BNR32, plates GDZGTR (I think) in Epping parked on the same street that my mrs lives on. Used to see it driving around every now and again but this is the first time I've spotted it stationary.

Feel so left out these days because I drive an S15 now. But I'm actually still on these forums a lot more than what I'm on NS. Go figure...

Maybe someday (hopefully in a few years) I'll sell this and replace it with a Bayside Blue BNR34. :)

haha indeed, was a good session tonight, some of the best served up there in a while.

Long trip for you though :laugh:

At least it was a comfortable trip in my brothers G6ET

Spotted a white R33 gtr on east link going outbound this morning, he got off at wellington rd at about 8:50am looked tuff

Haha cheers mate! That was me - I work @ Wellington road / Jackons rd :)

Didnt see you?? What were you in? I was half asleep though as usual on the way to work :nyaanyaa:

There aren't any 'real' 4-door gtr R32s sadly :( only the autech standard bodied gts-4 with an RB26de in it.

Yeah only r33 came with a 4 door GTR - to celebrate 40 years of skylines if i remember correctly.

Spotted Black R34 GTR around 6:15 this evening heading up north Road towards hawthorn Road.

earlier spotted a nice White R33 on Grange road in Cheltenham, had SAU stickers...

There aren't any 'real' 4-door gtr R32s sadly :( only the autech standard bodied gts-4 with an RB26de in it.

They made prototypes, called them gtb4's