SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

it was around about 4.15-4.25pm outbound i was driving next to the far right lane u were on the left/next to far left lane same direction

Nah wasn't me, I was sitting a test at uni at that time. I got excited because I never get spotted as my Skyline blends in so easily. Needs fluro paint and chrome rims...

spotted, a bayside blue r34 gtr with a carbon fibre bonnet driving in traffic the opposite direction to me on station street and whitehorse road intersection, i almost crashed into the car in front of me in doing so

3 cars down, a silverish colour R35 very nice!

a few more cars down a silver GTT coupe

in the carpark, an R35 GTR with a carbon fibre bonnet

SKYLINE FEST TODAY!

^Or maybe you were just in box hill....xD !

Always see a white r33 coupe in level 3 (i think?) of the eng carpark at monash clayton !

And a silver 4dr in paid parking from time to time at the top.

Spotted a Vibrant Red R35 GTR cruise past me along the Princes Fwy while I was on my way to Port Melbourne. Older male driver, gave him a thumbs up and got a nod in return.

Then spotted a White R33 GTS-t on Raglan St in Port Melbourne. Stopped alongside him at the lights in my white S15. Also noticed a clean Silver R34 GT-t parked on Liardet St also in Port Melbourne.

Always see lots of Skylines in and around that area. Kinda reminds me of when I'm driving in the northern suburbs and just about every car I see is a Skyline, lol.

you get up at 8:20 in the morning?

Birds... you lose my vote for PM mate...

hahaha.

Sif I had your vote in the first place. What's wrong with 8:20? :whistling:

Spotted a gun metal grey R32 GTR this morning on Centre dandenong road turning right onto nepean highway - 7:25am had SAU stickers.

Also spotted a Blue S2 Stagea cruising along citylink around 11:30am near Bell Street turnoff heading out bound.

Spotted a gun metal grey R32 GTR this morning on Centre dandenong road turning right onto nepean highway - 7:25am had SAU stickers.

Also spotted a Blue S2 Stagea cruising along citylink around 11:30am near Bell Street turnoff heading out bound.

That must have been me, but wasnt turning onto Nepean I was going straight towards Charman Rd.

That must have been me, but wasnt turning onto Nepean I was going straight towards Charman Rd.

yeah, you were either in the right or left hand lane... I took a bit of a punt.

Okay so at uni today I saw a silver r34 sedan with sau stickers and a V35 coupe in blue with black rims and flames on the side.... I think I remember someone saying they owned the silver r34 sedan at Swinburne uni in Hawthorn?

^^ ya i saw the blue V35 trying to find parking near the station 3hr parking....also saw a white 34 parked there too... :)

Spotted a nice clean white 33R on monash this morning inbound....gave a thumbs up and got one back....sounded nice :D