SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Cops seem to be out alot lately, I'm figuring its to do with the numbers game since it's almost June 30. They tend to try and catch up for the EOFY, up til about Sept, when they do as much work as possible, then go somewhere and die for a while.

spotted purple r 33 gtr in elizabeth street in morning r33 gtst s2 near vic market and dark purple r 33 with duck style wing on sydney road around 4: 30 pm

friday around 3ish spotted Wayne in his 4 door heading to deca on the cragieburn bypass

gave a thumbsup but dunno if you saw mate

Sorry Nick i didnt. Were you on your car ?

And i havent been spotted in ages.

Spotted quite a few cars all day today. Cops were also out in force. I've been seeing them roaming the roads a lot lately. Everytime I notice red and blue lights behind me I automatically think it's going to be me that they're chasing but every time it happens they always approach the rear of my car slowly and stay behing me for like a minute or so then speed off at like 150kp/h in the right lane again.

Red R34 GT-t along the Princes Fwy on the way to work in the morning whilst caught up in the traffic jam, then a white R32 GTS-t, Silver Evo 7 or 8 and another R34 this time in white all driving along Claredon Street throughout various times of the day. At the end of the day on Cooper Street, Epping I was driving alongside a white R33 GTS-t for a while before I turned off back on to the ring road (god, I miss having an RB), then caught glimpse of a black S15 ADM GT-Spec weaving through traffic along the Western Ring Road around the northern parts, also spotted a white FC RX7 sitting low with awesome looking stance (great fitment) and finally a red S15 Spec-R also along the Princes Fwy as I was approaching Geelong.

Hang on, one more... black R34 GT-t (I think) with ?chromies?! whilst I was turning right to head back home at the interection after I reached the end of the freeway, he was turning left into the small shopping centre complex.

Phew! Tomorrow, a new day of spotting begins again. :)

Edited by GT32

Sorry Nick i didnt. Were you on your car ?

And i havent been spotted in ages.

haha yeah i was, i saw you look over to haha :P

haha yeah car stands out thats for sure ;)

Also forgot to mention one more. Last one I promise!

I spotted GDZGTR again (actually driving this time, lol. normally I always see it sitting stationary) on the same street in Epping that my mrs lives on when I dropped her off tonight. If you're on here mate I was gonna give you a beep but had already gone too far. I was the white S15 btw. If I see you around again I'll give you a beep/wave :).

Edited by GT32

I only do them once a week now on weekends cos it's dark when I get home from work during the week :( I do miss doing them nearly daily

You would have seen me but I was driving my sisters excel turning into the middle hotel. My car is chilling at home till the defect is cleared. How often do you do the steps? I'm going to get back into it next week

Clean silver V35 350GT with white-on-black personalised plates drove past my car around midday today which was parked along Coventry Street, Sth Melb.

Had to park in the 45deg angled park all day for around $9 because for the life of me I can't seem to find decent (free) all day parking around that particular area. Yesterday I couldn't find a spot at all so I had to use the underground secure car park which cost me $25 for 4 hours! Cops were everywhere again all day today... It's just going to be a matter of time before I get pulled over again, I can already see it.

Sotted a matt black 35 gtr today on the monash, plates were r35rtg or something - I was in the prius following your weaving bahaha

sounded tuff :)