SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Keep seeing this girl driving a blue S15 with the plates JAZS15. Anyone know her? Looks so tuff.

She was the girlfriend of a guy that used to live across the road from my old house. She has had that car for a very long time as that is going back 5years at least.

White 33 w/ sau stickers in front of burwood domino's/subway today, beeped at ya. Probably wouldn't have caught attention seeing as I was in a yaris. lol

Saw VSPECT on hintingdale rd t'other night

Gave a beep and a wave

So that was you...got ur car back i see...how is it going?

all i noticed was a burgundy 33 drove past and thts all...didnt think it was you at all...nice...cant wait to see it in action now... :D

Followed a white 33 along Bell Street from Preston to Heidelberg.

could have been me, i dont remember seeing you though. too many white 33s

white r34 at BP ferntree Gully at 9:30pm on Wednesday. Had metal wing brackets and some nice offset. Think it had SAU stickers on the sides?

If it had bronze xt7's

that was me. :)

Also was in ballarat tonight and drove next to a r32 GTR gray I think I waved seemed like a nice guy and the bluestone night club had a rather drunk chick tell me I had a sexy car and that she drives a purple r34 and that on Thursday night we should drag lol I didn't have the heart to tell her I'll be in Sydney just because I can lol