SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw a white r33 gtst s2 with fmic, rims, exhaust and sau stickers on burwood hwy vermonth south around 4:30pm. I always see members when I leave my car at home.

Semi-regularly spot a white 33 with YNVME on the plates, in the back streets of Abbotsford/Collingwood/Richmond/whatever it is there (still learning the suburbs!), looks nice and tidy!

Also followed a blue V35 four door this afternoon on my way home, near the markets

White R34 25GT sedan with P Plates in the Docklands multi-level carpark last night, a dark blue one parked outside on the street. Grey R34 coupe with metal wing stands near that LAN place on Victoria Parade and a white R33 sedan also on Victoria Parade around the same spot. The 'blitz' didn't seem to affect the number of Skylines out and about.

WANZI!!!!!

Tonight at around 11pm on Springvale/Wellington Road.

Was in the Merc next to you =)

Ah yeh I would have been heading to my usual Friday night spot at maccas

Spotted VSPECT on Auburn Rd. (just off Toorak Rd.) yesterday arvo. Not sure what time but catched a glipmse of ya as you drove past where I parked. Nice looking 33 bud :thumbsup:

Edited by turbodragon

Spotted VSPECT on Auburn Rd. (just off Toorak Rd.) yesterday arvo. Not sure what time but catched a glipmse of ya as you drove past where I parked. Nice looking 33 bud :thumbsup:

action-smiley-069.gif thanks mate ... were u in a 33 "R33JET"? i saw that parked on auburn rd...if it was you...it looked great!! thumbsup.gif

EDIT: just saw your profile..lol..that was you cool.gif