SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

action-smiley-069.gif thanks mate ... were u in a 33 "R33JET"? i saw that parked on auburn rd...if it was you...it looked great!! thumbsup.gif

EDIT: just saw your profile..lol..that was you cool.gif

Hey VSPECT, did you go up Burwood Hwy toward the city around Warrigal? I was filling up at the BP before Warri and heard a humin RB, turned around and saw a nice Grey 33GTR go past.

Got a few strange comments at that station, first guy gets into his car and says to me " hey, beautiful tyres mate", was wondering why he was looking at the tyres..... they're tyres. And then as I was paying, the attendant saw the key and said "wow, beautiful key, did that come with the car".

People were noticing strange things that day.

action-smiley-069.gif thanks mate ... were u in a 33 "R33JET"? i saw that parked on auburn rd...if it was you...it looked great!! thumbsup.gif

EDIT: just saw your profile..lol..that was you cool.gif

Hey mate, yeah that was me hahaha :thumbsup:

Cheers for that, but was filthy and hadn't had a wash in weeks pinch.gif

Just noticed you're from Hampton Park. I'm from Berwick so no idea why I don't see you more often though. But now I know to beep and wave next time I see ya hehe :cheers:

Hey VSPECT, did you go up Burwood Hwy toward the city around Warrigal? I was filling up at the BP before Warri and heard a humin RB, turned around and saw a nice Grey 33GTR go past.

Got a few strange comments at that station, first guy gets into his car and says to me " hey, beautiful tyres mate", was wondering why he was looking at the tyres..... they're tyres. And then as I was paying, the attendant saw the key and said "wow, beautiful key, did that come with the car".

People were noticing strange things that day.

LOL @ the strange comments....but to the topic..sadly it wasnt me...must be someonelse... :)

Hey mate, yeah that was me hahaha :thumbsup:

Cheers for that, but was filthy and hadn't had a wash in weeks pinch.gif

Just noticed you're from Hampton Park. I'm from Berwick so no idea why I don't see you more often though. But now I know to beep and wave next time I see ya hehe :cheers:

thts coz i dun usually dirve the gtr around...just been driving it lately coz my daily off the road...thts prob why u hvnt seen/noticed my car...but i have seen yours around :P

thts coz i dun usually dirve the gtr around...just been driving it lately coz my daily off the road...thts prob why u hvnt seen/noticed my car...but i have seen yours around :P

Ahhhh, I see. Well next time you see me just give us a toot and I'll know, even though I don't have any SAU stickers :O:thumbsup:

saw a white r33 in the crown staff park as i was leaving tonight and a white r33 i think gtr a block away on city road! i was wondering if there were any skyline drivers at crown as well since its a big place

Ahhhh, I see. Well next time you see me just give us a toot and I'll know, even though I don't have any SAU stickers :O:thumbsup:

sure will do ;)

saw a black 32 gtst on monash getting off at burke st...had sau stickers on it :P

also saw a red 32 gtr i think "jkr 000" on auburn rd 15 min ago...looked nice and had circle rear indicators blink.gif since when did 32s have that?

sure will do ;)

saw a black 32 gtst on monash getting off at burke st...had sau stickers on it :P

also saw a red 32 gtr i think "jkr 000" on auburn rd 15 min ago...looked nice and had circle rear indicators blink.gif since when did 32s have that?

im suprised im yet to see you drive around, i llive in the same bloody suburb lol

sure will do ;)

The ADM 32's have that. They bought a limited number into the country for homologation for the Group A touring car series. They are worth a pretty penny now too

saw a white 33 GTR at the Casey ark gym yesterday morning..

That was me :) !!!!!!!

What were you driving??

You might have seen mine parked at the council parking :)

Would have been an AUS Delivered R32 GTR.

admr32gtr.jpg

The original Indicator Lights (JDM) have been replaced to Reverse Lights.

2 of the original Brake Lights (JDM) are changed to Indicator Lights.

The original Reverse Lights (JDM) have been removed where the number plate sits.

p1020870y.jpg

JDM = Original