SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted SXCGTR (Black BNR34) along Ballarat Road (Braybrook/Maidstone) roughly 8:30pm last night. Looked absolutely menacing! Followed each other until we reached the corner of Hampstead Road and Mitchell Street, I went straight as we were heading to Los Latinos for dinner and he turned down Hampstead. If you're on here, I was the white S15. Your car looks and sounds freakin' tough! :thumbsup:

Edited by GT32

Saw a tough r34 GTR last night around 12.45am coming off the ramp from western ring rd turning into ballarat rd. Looks n sounds awesome! I was in the silver v35 :)

Was it black? Could've been the same one I saw. Was spotted a few times last night at various locations... It definitely gets around :P

Blue V35 coupe parked on Grattan St just off Lygon last night around 10pm, was there for a couple hours. Also a silver R34 sedan with nice boot lid lip spoiler around the same time, parked off Lygon as well.

And a very nice (black or gray) R32 down Prinny outbound from Caulfield til Oakleigh, good to see one in such good condition.

Other misc Skylines out, might remember more later :)

Saturday, White R34 GT-T on Scoresby Rd near Wantirna Genesis...tooted at me...didn't react fast enough to toot back.

This morning, gunmetal R32 GTR with SAU sticker on the back, driving along the Ringwood Bypass and turning into Eastland.

I was in the missus' cruze(POS lol)

Stag was in the garage not wanting to be driven for that weekend!

I liked the wheels man. polished look always comes up the best!

do you work at the council or??

hahahahah....

Yeah, i love the wheels :) thansk mate....

i dont work there, i go to the gym....

hey jeazza Boi spotted that sexy mr2 at the Greens rd intersection again the other day,

Im starting to feel like a stalker...

Damn you and your inconspicuous daily :P You'll probably keep seeing me if you work in the area.

Spotted a Gunmetal Grey BNR32 sitting on what looked like black or darkish looking wheels, maybe TE37's(???) along Montague Street about 6pm tonight. Good fitment, looked clean as. I just finished work so was heading towards the westgate on the way home back to Geelong and you were headed in the opposite direction but either stopped at the lights or just stuck in traffic. Sorry, forgot to beep/wave.:huh:

I also spot the random S13/S14's and other various Nissan imports on a daily basis whilst heading to and from work but most of them are just meh. So I normally only post up the spots that stand out and are worth posting. :D

Edited by GT32

SPOTTED: Lime green R33 EYE CATCHY SEXY STUNNING SOUNDING skyline, turning right onto doncaster road from doncaster shoppo, this was about 7.30pm, 20 mins ago, I was in the Honda CRV (couldn't see the number plates cause im short sighted)

Blue V35 coupe parked on Grattan St just off Lygon last night around 10pm, was there for a couple hours. Also a silver R34 sedan with nice boot lid lip spoiler around the same time, parked off Lygon as well.

And a very nice (black or gray) R32 down Prinny outbound from Caulfield til Oakleigh, good to see one in such good condition.

Other misc Skylines out, might remember more later :)

What time did you see the r32? Could have been me? I was on Warigal road crossing princes hwy?