SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

they just talk about how amazing Nissan Pulsars are and hang out at 711 :S

i See them at the 711 every other night.

always wondered who those guys are,

i See them at the 711 every other night.

always wondered who those guys are,

I'm not sure if they still hang out there, I think some of them had a falling out. Havn't seen them there in a while but I don't really drive that way much.

Spotted a R34 p plater almost have a crash in mt eve whilst merging. (dont think it was there fault)

that was me, need to get around to taking down the plates

Was driving in the left lane down toward silvan direction, silver hyundai in front, i level my car with the rear of the hyundai, chuck on the indicator and look right to see a red tiburon accelerate and block me off on a zip merge, had 2 wheels on the gravel :rant: pity the R34 horn sounds like an asthmatic chipmunk

at times i wish i was a cop.. would have been glorious.. reckless driving+failing to give way

Chick cruising along in a Shiny Gunmetal Gray 200SX, Citybound on the Westgate at 3:15 today; Was impressed with how tidy and well looked after it was. Looked like it had been lowered slightly too. I thought she was beautiful. ( the car i mean :thumbsup:)

Chick cruising along in a Shiny Gunmetal Gray 200SX, Citybound on the Westgate at 3:15 today; Was impressed with how tidy and well looked after it was. Looked like it had been lowered slightly too. I thought she was beautiful. ( the car i mean :thumbsup:)

did it have bronze te37s and custom plates? I might know who it is.

Spotted 2 GTR's today on Burwood Road in Hawthorn.

One was white and one was black, parked outside the tyre place again...

looked unreal!!

Tyrepower Hawthorn own both of them. One 2009 model and one 2011 model.

To the guys in the black R34 GT-t that sped past me (Pearl White S15) about 30 minutes ago along the Princes Fwy and took the Hoppers/Werribee turn-off... fkn love your plates! they're epic! rofl

Edited by GT32

white r33 coupe level 1 eng (must come early to get that close a park, lol..) at monash clayton

and a silver 4 door p plater driving in as i was driving out from uni at around 2-2:15

was driving with a white r33 series 2 gtst on the eastern around 4pm. Had a fmic, dark colour rims, few gauges inside and a drift cat sticker on the back.

Spotted 2 GTR's today on Burwood Road in Hawthorn.

One was white and one was black, parked outside the tyre place again...

looked unreal!!

yeah tire power own them