SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

must've been there bright n early haha

i found a parking spot out the front, and there was a silver 32R that was behind me, but i got it first.

when i got out, i realised if i had moved closer to the r34 in front, he probably could have JUST fit. sorry dude

was the r34 white 4 door because that was me and dont worry i didnt have trouble getting out

Just spotted so many skylines.

- Black 34 Gt -t parked opposite me at cheltenham shops

- Black 32 Gtr with 34 rims, passing me walking through the station alleyway. plates were 'jet' something..

Both looked amazing and loved the DIY front lip on the 34 matching my own :)

- Black 32 Gtr with 34 rims, passing me walking through the station alleyway. plates were 'jet' something..

Seen that Jet R32 before,

Spotted just before at about 2:35 a fkcing awesome R34 GTR (Silver) cruising along beach road st.kilda, Looked like Goran's car... mate, if it's you... what a MACHINE!!! looks amazing!

must've been there bright n early haha

i found a parking spot out the front, and there was a silver 32R that was behind me, but i got it first.

when i got out, i realised if i had moved closer to the r34 in front, he probably could have JUST fit. sorry dude

LOL that was me , was thinking that aswell then i quickly did another lap but there was no room . All good , got a spot out the back whistling.gif

Just spotted the same R32 just then. Plates are JET-26. Looks so nice!

Spotted a white 33 gts p-plater in Main St, Croydon this arvo. Had black te37 replicas(?) probs the rota ones.

Also a big sticker on the boot saying "Spoon Sports". You realize Spoon is the Honda tuning company yeah? The sticker you're after is Nismo :thumbsup:

Spotted a white 33 gts p-plater in Main St, Croydon this arvo. Had black te37 replicas(?) probs the rota ones.

Also a big sticker on the boot saying "Spoon Sports". You realize Spoon is the Honda tuning company yeah? The sticker you're after is Nismo :thumbsup:

ROFL

Just spotted the same R32 just then. Plates are JET-26. Looks so nice!

Yeah that was me. Was on my way home from Chelt.

Saw the MR2 coming down the street I was thinking that was you and it turned out it was! Looked f#@ken clean man love the color.

Haha thanks man. Shame you saw it in such terrible condition (filthy and smashed front bar). It's normally very shiny and detailed, I promise :P

Have you had a respray? Your paint is like glass.

Spotted this morning:

White R33 GTS-T on Greens Rd. Had SAU stickers.

Also spotted Harsh today on South Gippsland Hwy.

:banana: finally got spotted....were you in your car?..damb i must have been blind not to see that sexy painted MR2 :P

Bloody curry :P

SHIK AS CURRY!!!! :nyaanyaa:

Yeah that was me. Was on my way home from Chelt.

Saw the MR2 coming down the street I was thinking that was you and it turned out it was! Looked f#@ken clean man love the color.

:worship: finally someone else thinks that same...

:banana: finally got spotted....were you in your car?..damb i must have been blind not to see that sexy painted MR2 :P

Nah, was in a blue stock-body MR2. Doesn't really stand out at all so can't blame you for not seeing me :P

Haha thanks man. Shame you saw it in such terrible condition (filthy and smashed front bar). It's normally very shiny and detailed, I promise :P

Have you had a respray? Your paint is like glass.

Yeah i know the feeling been a while since i washed mine as well.

The entire front of the car has been re-sprayed so when i do wash and polish it it does come out like glass.