SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

white r33 on bwd hwy, vermont sth -> knox area, around 4:15pm yesterday (thursday). was it you, dylaan? but may not have been...XD

turned off at milpera (i know because i live off it :P) but i was omw to knox so kept going straight.

also spotted that day just beforehand, hwy patrol in my blindspot on s'vale rd as i was waiting for the green to cross high st rd, and then cut behind me, and to the left lane, and left in speeds which were clearly >> 70km/h (speed limit there lolz) LOL. :whistling:

r32 waiting on slip lane to turn left into s'vale rd from high st rd towards bwd hwy around 4:15-30pm today; i was going straight down s'vale so yah.

Edited by kaitoukid

white r33 on bwd hwy, vermont sth -> knox area, around 4:15pm yesterday (thursday). was it you, dylaan? but may not have been...XD

turned off at milpera (i know because i live off it :P) but i was omw to knox so kept going straight.

also spotted that day just beforehand, hwy patrol in my blindspot on s'vale rd as i was waiting for the green to cross high st rd, and then cut behind me, and to the left lane, and left in speeds which were clearly >> 70km/h (speed limit there lolz) LOL. :whistling:

r32 waiting on slip lane to turn left into s'vale rd from high st rd towards bwd hwy around 4:15-30pm today; i was going straight down s'vale so yah.

I was in that area on thursday but was more like 9pm when I was going through there, so wasnt me

The white 33 was prolly me :P

I was in that area on thursday but was more like 9pm when I was going through there, so wasnt me

haha yeah i didn't think so :P

The white 33 was prolly me :P

haha was it? didn't think it was a gtr / had white rims if i recall correctly...

but regardless. wassup neighbours LOL

---

today around 5-6pm r33 waiting to turn onto fairbank rd as i was leaving a mate's place to go to the carwashhhh

Just spotted merc amg on king st doncaster with a tmu and cop bike behind it, the merc had a massive yellow sticker from one side of the windscreen to the other :s possible fail atempt of a runner?

haha yeah i didn't think so :P

haha was it? didn't think it was a gtr / had white rims if i recall correctly...

but regardless. wassup neighbours LOL

---

today around 5-6pm r33 waiting to turn onto fairbank rd as i was leaving a mate's place to go to the carwashhhh

hrmm maybe my brother, he has a white gtst with white advans

Just spotted merc amg on king st doncaster with a tmu and cop bike behind it, the merc had a massive yellow sticker from one side of the windscreen to the other :s possible fail atempt of a runner?

wasnt there a merc crash into a traffic light pole fully written off there?

so many skyrines on the eastern/springvale road on the way home from work !

including a bayside blue 34R & the best looking s15 Silvia ive ever seen with plates [ndorfn] :D

Spotted a blue (black?) 34 on heatherton road between Springvale rd and corragian rd about ten min ago... ...plates were something like "Reaper"... ...I was walking and they shot past in a group of cars...