SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a Black R34 (maybee gtr) going across train lines at Blackburn Station tonight around 10:30-11:00pm heading towards Whitehorse Rd direction.

Lighting conditions were a bit dim missed plates, but it looked like mirror finish paint job. Nice exhaust note too :thumbsup:

I was going in opposite direction.

saw a black r32 with sau stickers on burwood hwy near deakin uni yesterday around 4:30pm, then a few mins later a white r33 gtst ive seen before with a few gauges in the window and a drift cat sticker on the back.

i saw a shit load of white r34 behind me last night and some r33s as well i just had to follow lol and a sick as r35 that looked to be sponsered buy australia zoo.

yepp, that glitter red one with carbon bonnet and these massive chromies....

turned out to be my mates' mate ( i reiterate, I DON'T KNOW HIM lol)

and turns out his fiance did a runner 4 days before they were about to get married..wouldn't have happened if his was driving a gtr :P

btw, was out with a couple of lines and a silvia and sti last night

the highlight for me was my mate's new R34 GTR V Spec in bayside blue. When he got the car, took it straight to race pace with N1's and is currently pulling 320rwkw on 18psi.

the car is surprisingly legit, considering the person he bought it off lol, comp test resulted 175psi across all 6 within 4 cranks. Runs TE37 SL's and looks the goods :)