SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

btw, was out with a couple of lines and a silvia and sti last night

the highlight for me was my mate's new R34 GTR V Spec in bayside blue. When he got the car, took it straight to race pace with N1's and is currently pulling 320rwkw on 18psi.

the car is surprisingly legit, considering the person he bought it off lol, comp test resulted 175psi across all 6 within 4 cranks. Runs TE37 SL's and looks the goods :)

Yea fancy seeing you out of nowhere when catching up with you guys. Good small little cruise and chat on the Sunday.

Mines getting booked in at Racepace soon as I went down there couple of days ago :D

lol someones copied your car exactly, even down to the rims lol it has to be your car, someone must be using it whilst you dont know. lol

you serious??

like full everything like mine??

grrrr lol

or aaron is stalking you.

:|

Yea fancy seeing you out of nowhere when catching up with you guys. Good small little cruise and chat on the Sunday.

Mines getting booked in at Racepace soon as I went down there couple of days ago :D

Sorry Nathan I don't recall meeting a nathan that night, which car did you drive/come in?

and. why doesn't anybody spot me? is it that hard to spot a black soarer, with nsw plates and sau vic stickers?

I spotted you and you snubbed me..what a rat!

Selling the soarer?

nope. 2 cars. then when its time. i sell both, and buy another 32R. or just sell the soarer and get another 32R.

I spotted you and you snubbed me..what a rat!

sorry la... i really didn't see you mang.