SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

R34 sedan parked out the front of Chisholm Tafe frankston today.

And every day around lunchtime a 34 gtr drives past the tafe and into a side street!

saw a red p plate girl driving a black r34 gt coupe, had a chrome cannon exhaust and rims, sounded auto. I did a flutter past her window to show how it should be done :P was on Burwood hwy yesterday near cathies lane

parked next to a black r34 (red p's) in level 1 eng carpark yet again.

also saw a white r33 gtst, a grey s1 r33, black r34 gtt, and r31 all on the (second top?) level of cinema parking at knox around 5pm LOL. with my car, at least 5 skylines on that level alone XD

saw horrible bosses...

"so why were you doing 65 in a 25 zone?"

-"...i was drag racing. i'm a drag racer"

"in a prius?"

"i don't win a lot"

:D

Spotted a burgundy r33 and another car all smashed up in the middle of burwood hwy (by f/tree gully red rooster) at about 2:30pm today. Cops + fire engine on the scene. Hope the drivers are ok.

i saw pics.

its pink!

alvin- selling the soarer?

Nope.

I wanna see!

Its not pink, mohomo lied.

it is however, suv spec, its stock everything! car's for my dad. i'll be putting up the pictures in awhile. be patient.while i go fry up some chicken wings for now.

was driving next to a stock looking white r32 with sau stickers on the eastern at 12:30pm today. I always end up next to a member when I decide not to take my car out (was stealth driving a corolla)