SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a yellow Evo at a brothel in the city. f**king hell nick. Keep it in ya pants :P

HAHA. i actually park my car every morning directly in front of a large brothel in South Melbourne, because it's the only place around there which has all day parking for $5 :)

HAHA. i actually park my car every morning directly in front of a large brothel in South Melbourne, because it's the only place around there which has all day parking for $5 :)

all day what for $5? What happened to too-fiddy? inflation ftl

all day what for $5? What happened to too-fiddy? inflation ftl

That's actually the cheapest I've found so far around there. Space is limited though to around 30 parks so in the mornings there's some fierce competition in order to secure one.

Last week while I was turning into that street some other bloke was coming out of the nearby intersection and spotted the very last empty space. I saw him eyeing it out and then noticed me coming along, but because he was at the T-Intersection he had to give way to me first. I just zipped straight him, took the park and he drove past me waving both his hands in the air haha. The car park right next to it is actually $8 per day and the rest are between $8-14 a day. Underground park near there is $25 for 4+ hours. I made the mistake of parking there the first time I was in the area and never again...

Spotted a beautiful WHITE 33 GTR VSPEC on Eastern Fwy, then middleborough road through box hill last night about 11pm.

Had bronze TE's I think and plates were XFF*** something can''t remember. had street semis too - ku36 perhaps?

one of the nicest 33's I've seen around.

was it dirty? probably me...

I hope I was behaving myself? I get the shits with the traffic, in winter there's nobody on beach rd but as soon as the sun comes out everyone is on it driving at 50km/h... and I'm always running late lol

yep, it was dirty.

I was in the ute... next to you, going around elwood...

Car sounds fcking awesome buddy!!!

gotta stick to the left hand lane though!!!

Spotted a silver R33 GTS-T on Nepean Hwy, Parkdale today. The owner was making hand gestures at me, not sure what it meant. I think he wanted me to pull over or something. Couldn't work it out so I booted it off lol.