SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

To the bloody idiot in the S14 (colour and plates withheld) this morning that drifted a completely blind corner in Port Melbourne whilst there was oncoming traffic just metres away. What exactly were you trying to prove? Mate, I don't care how skillful you think you are but if you wanna be some sort of hero then keep it off the fkn streets, especially in peak hour traffic! You could've seriously injured somebody!

sexy 32 with SAU stickers at Calder today

Was it the silver one next to the road in the carpark closest to the entrance? If yes, that was me...Car's for sale, want to buy it :P

Was funny as with me and 3 mates in it, nothing like watching a 6ft 1 dude trying to fit in the back of a 32 with another 6ft dude in the seat in front of him hahahahahaaaaaaa.

To the bloody idiot in the S14 (colour and plates withheld) this morning that drifted a completely blind corner in Port Melbourne whilst there was oncoming traffic just metres away. What exactly were you trying to prove? Mate, I don't care how skillful you think you are but if you wanna be some sort of hero then keep it off the fkn streets, especially in peak hour traffic! You could've seriously injured somebody!

Did you score him bad????:nyaanyaa:

black s13 with 180 front end at box hill, tram rd, stranded or something...

red p plates, sau stickers, r31 australia stickers and chasers stickers... at about 5pm, i was the asian guy who walked past and the yellow gtt that drove past if you saw me.

black s13 with 180 front end at box hill, tram rd, stranded or something...

red p plates, sau stickers, r31 australia stickers and chasers stickers... at about 5pm, i was the asian guy who walked past and the yellow gtt that drove past if you saw me.

Yeah, tire scrubbed thru to the loom and ate a wire. Car refused to start so had to get it trailered to the workshop.

Sorry man, didn't see your 34. Were you the guy that gave the thumbs up as you were walking past? haha, sorry, you'll need to be a bit more specific, so many asians in box hill :P

Yeah, tire scrubbed thru to the loom and ate a wire. Car refused to start so had to get it trailered to the workshop.

Sorry man, didn't see your 34. Were you the guy that gave the thumbs up as you were walking past? haha, sorry, you'll need to be a bit more specific, so many asians in box hill :P

lol yes 'asian guy that walked past' really narrows it down

HAHAHAA, yeah..

the guy who gave the thumbs up..

sorry man, i didn't realise how stupid my description was. so how's the car now? hope all's good.

Haha yeah twas me, no worries man wanted to cruise along with you but the gf wanted to go Ikea >_< Love 32 GTR's and yours looked pretty mint.

Thanks bud, appreciate it, your 34 looked nice too :D Maybe one day i'll catch you on the roads.

Spotted Cas, despite her plates NODORI was taking up all 3 lanes of prinny AWD drifting lmao

LMFAO hahahaha nice josh. did you film it?? :yucky:

lol and cas calm down on the hooning ways jeez woman what is wrong with you :nyaanyaa:

id just spent 2.5hrs in t life on the phone to some offshore bitch and the end result was: too bad your phone and all your photo id got nicked, cant give u another phone till you give us photo id. i am phoneless till monday :P u'd be pissed off too!

but hes lying, i was stuck in traffic :P

id just spent 2.5hrs in t life on the phone to some offshore bitch and the end result was: too bad your phone and all your photo id got nicked, cant give u another phone till you give us photo id. i am phoneless till monday :P u'd be pissed off too!

but hes lying, i was stuck in traffic :P

The Gods never lie Cas....they saw you with their own eyes and they were proud, You WERE in traffic, gear 3 rev out drop into second frying all fours, then i saw a bit of back wheel lock action with the good ole hand brake, a quick snap left then right and you were weaving in and out of traffic like you had a 1000HP GT-R.... :/ And you waved all at the same time while doing so.....i might have been day dreaming and hoping that you were doing that or maybe you were, who knows...

The Gods never lie Cas....they saw you with their own eyes and they were proud, You WERE in traffic, gear 3 rev out drop into second frying all fours, then i saw a bit of back wheel lock action with the good ole hand brake, a quick snap left then right and you were weaving in and out of traffic like you had a 1000HP GT-R.... :/ And you waved all at the same time while doing so.....i might have been day dreaming and hoping that you were doing that or maybe you were, who knows...

the only true part of that was me waving at you :P

Spotted 2 GTR's today

Very nice looking blue 32 GTR in Emerald, number plates were BLUE32 or similar

Dark coloured (didnt get a good look because I was trying to overtake at the time) R33 GTR in Ferntree Gully