SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Well not that in depth as she deserves some of her privacy but what women doesn't like to be noticed & called beautiful.:cool:

Even if I knew her name, address, etc I'd never post it anywhere as she also deserves her personal security & personal safety in being protected against stalker, etc... :domokun::mage::starwars::thumbsup:

LOL! wow...now that's an in-depth description right there. All we need is her name and home address and we're set haha.

This girl better hope no one on here is a stalker...or that 200 guys don't turn up at her work when the SAU Nats are in Shepparton!!

saw someone parking a white r34 coupe with nismo kit, black rims with red lip in the swinburne hawthorn car park. Pretty sure they rashed their rims getting into the spot.

I'm a firm believer in a job worth doing is worth doing well hey? :-)

LOL! wow...now that's an in-depth description right there. All we need is her name and home address and we're set haha.

This girl better hope no one on here is a stalker...or that 200 guys don't turn up at her work when the SAU Nats are in Shepparton!!

Just stick to a description of the car and an approximate location Will...that was a bit scary how specific it was. You don't need an affidavit for it...or one day you will ;)

Spotted Birds, walking into McDonalds on the corner of Blackburn Rd, Doncaster Rd 3109 Victoria, Australia on the 11th of October 2011, Approx 6'2 short hair with a bit of a comb over, weather was about 16 degrees cloudy, he was wearing white air force ones pink polo and G-star jeans? and possibly white socks oh and it was at 12:43:05pm he bought a medium Big mac meal with fanta for the drink

Spotted Birds, walking into McDonalds on the corner of Blackburn Rd, Doncaster Rd 3109 Victoria, Australia on the 11th of October 2011, Approx 6'2 short hair with a bit of a comb over, weather was about 16 degrees cloudy, he was wearing white air force ones pink polo and G-star jeans? and possibly white socks oh and it was at 12:43:05pm he bought a medium Big mac meal with fanta for the drink

White R35 on Victoria St about 5:30 today, couldn't see plates but it certainly sounded nice!

And earlier this morning on the way into work, not a Skyline (thank god) but saw a Chrysler Crossfire with an AMG badge :merli:

Just right now on heatherton rd noble park. UPN-xxx Silver S2 33. I'm walking in the rain with my brolly down. >_<

Will,

I think the point that Birds and others are trying to get across is you just need a few small details, like my last spot. I was on my way to the train station and while I crossed the road I spotted a Skyline. As a general rule the details I include is colour, model, first 3 of plate, and a lose idea of the location. Anything more than that is just a little too much.