SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Haha it's not that low! 34 looks so clean, I always see it at karoo so I'm assuming your a teacher, or some kids are getting dropped off in style hahaha

Haha yeah Cheers!, I'm actually the IT technician for Karoo, along with a few other schools. :)

Spotted JET26 again today while I was filling up at BP Mentone. Also spotted a white R33 in Seaview about 30 min ago.

Hi there!

Was on my way to work.

Your car is such an eye magnet its not funny. That red in sun light is awesome.

Followed WESTWD down Burwood highway this morning for a little while. Tried to catch up to you but too much traffic :(

Car looks nice, what are those tail lights?

They are custom made LED taillights. 666DAN sold them to me. You should see them at night time, look amazing!

EDIT: The lights have also been modified so that all 4 lights 'turn on' when braking, which i really like as with 2 door R34's only the 2 outer lights turn on when braking.

What were you driving?

Spotted a few R33s today-

A light blue R33 GTST with that front end conversion that uses BA headlights, around 11am near Meadow Heights train station. IMO; looked dirt, :down: sorry brah.

A white R33 GTST dropping a chick off near Galactic Circus/Crown around 5:30pm ithink. It had a MASSIVE blue stripey scribble flame sticker on the side. :ermm:

A white R33 GTST giving it a bit and making some ghetto gun fire down on Elizabeth street around 7pm, sounded so sex. Had a sticker of a angry turbo on it lol and jun sticker on rear quater panel, I think ive seen this car on carsales

EDIT: also spotted a wingless R33 GTS(T?) near Cragieburn station, idk why but that little step that R33's have between the boot and rear qpanels when u take off the spoiler/wing make me cringe.pinch.gif

Edited by JDMKiD__/ⓞⓞ-33

O3PEH in my car loving my subs haha

Absolutely LOVING the sounds in your car, and the music taste...now Mick from Riverside is going to make more $$$ off me lol. Good meeting you after all that "spotting" lol. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Oh and :thanks: for the sounds demo :)

Absolutely LOVING the sounds in your car, and the music taste...now Mick from Riverside is going to make more $$ off me lol. Good meeting you after all that "spotting" lol. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Oh and :thanks: for the sounds demo :)

haha i knew id get you to want subs! i should ask mick for some commission ;):P

yeah good finally meeting you too and no probs :)

black r34 gtr on toorak road last night sxyg** was fkn nice

I spot this all the time. Looks f'king hot! It gets around too. Last time it got major spots it was seen in the east, west, city and inner city all in the one night from multiple spotters.

The car seems to travel all over Melbourne when it's out and about! At least it actually gets driven on a regular basis unlike most other BNR34's I know...