SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

White 33 GTST outbound on the Eastern last night.

Very, very nice Bayside blue 34 GTR this arvo turning off Blackburn Rd, seen him before. Nismo front mount, black ganadors, very, very clean. Older gentleman driving it, anyone know who's it is?

And a maroon 33 GTS/T? this arvo on Burke Rd, was next to you for a while.

spotted a black R34 GTT without spoiler (custom plates started with "D") on Monash fwy citybound near Chadstone exit around mid-day

maybe I am biased because I looked exactly like mine with different rims :D must say I do love the spoilerless look!

Edited by L1011

spotted a white R34 GT-T series II along Karoo Rd around midday with what looked to be a white Evo VIII behind it. Both looked and sounded mint! :D

That was me in the r34, and my mate in his evo 8 :) I assume you were the one washing the black r34?

haha nice mate! i've seen your car around the school, always slow down and admire haha. i've seen your midnight purple R33 GTR too, both cars are superb! thanks man, yeah that's my car haha it's dark blue :) i just picked it up last week. :D

haha nice mate! i've seen your car around the school, always slow down and admire haha. I've seen your midnight purple R33 GTR too, both cars are superb! thanks man, yeah that's my car haha it's dark blue :) i just picked it up last week. :D

Awesome! ill stop by if i see you again and check it out.

Hahah yeah, i work down at Karoo... i have issues getting in and out of the staff car park stupid mountain sized driveways.

haha for sure mate, would be glad to! :)

ohh awesome man! yeah that driveway is high, my mate struggled to crawl up that in a vx clubby, no wonder why you have to park on the side haha!

What did u notice tobias

I dont know who the owner is or what he looks like but

Two suspicous teenagers in baseball caps, parked the car from 50m from where it normally is going through the car, then 1 goes to run away and the car took off fast.

Could be nothing could be a stolen car who knows

I dont know who the owner is or what he looks like but

Two suspicous teenagers in baseball caps, parked the car from 50m from where it normally is going through the car, then 1 goes to run away and the car took off fast.

Could be nothing could be a stolen car who knows

That's profiling Toby, or should I say...Cuntstable Petite...