SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

i always pass a black (or midnight purple) 33gtr a litlle further south. always gives me a wave too. when im in the 33 obviously.

he doesnt just wave at random cars looking for me.

This could possibly be me. I work down near hastings and pass a white r33 gtst my way down to work and back home. I try to wave if i see the car in time. Ive got a midnight purple R33 GTR Vspec with bronze rims. Havent put the SAU Vic stickers on it yet though.

Drove with a group of nice cars this arvo on warby hwy sevile, r34 gtr at the front then Audi Evo r35 then me in my daily shit box then a 350z behind me

And then Saw a nice blue 32 at Kilsyth wreckers

Edited by 0zhiph0p

It seems that my thread did not work :S

So I guess I'll post here given that it is a form of "spotting".

Anyways, I was looking for a wallpaper to use and came across this photo (Below) (if does not display can be seen here - link: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=423882 )

An amazing photo taken in Victoria (Given the street / VIC plates) and was wondering if the owner is from SAU. I edited the picture slightly: removed the rego sticker (Bottom right windshield) and the car in the background (Magna - top right). Beautiful car and a beautiful picture - curious to see if the owner is from SAU. Cheers, Jeremy.

Spotted THR34T this morning in Cheltenham while I was dropping off a driveshaft to a mechanic.

I was in a Liberty, so clearly not spotted in return :P

yesterday evening, saw a lightning yellow gtt, silver lmgt4's, sau stickers parked on Alma road. looked noice

That was me :)

WHY SO MANY YELLOW 34S NOW????

Hahaha that's what I said when you bought yours :P

That was me :)

Hahaha that's what I said when you bought yours :P

but back then there was two.

I've seen a yellow gtt on what seems to be avs 5s parked along lygon street brunswick stretch more than a few times already.