SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

awww thanks! :) Was it up in upwey? or maybe rowville :)

haha no probs! guessing you sold the 34? :/ you were parked in front of karoo primary, I live just down the road, literally on karoo road :P

haha no probs! guessing you sold the 34? :/ you were parked in front of karoo primary, I live just down the road, literally on karoo road :P

Yup the white r34 is gone, didnt need an r34 and a gtr :P, i think i saw you yesterday drive down karoo roar (you drove past a white evo and a big red holden crewman)

Yup the white r34 is gone, didnt need an r34 and a gtr :P, i think i saw you yesterday drive down karoo roar (you drove past a white evo and a big red holden crewman)

ahh fair enough, that's true. :P hmm I think I did but I didn't realize it! I've been seeing your mates white Evo quite regularly now on Karoo, gave a mutual thumbs up a few weeks ago. Defs stop by next time you see my car, i'm usually parked on the street (Napolean side of karoo). :D

To the black 34 GT-T number plates YIO-xxx, who thinks it's hectic to be speeding 40+, tailsliding every corner and trying to coerce other cars into dragging you on freshly wet Warrigul Rd at 1am - my car is faster than yours, there's a time and a place to prove it, and I hope you and your Range Rover-driving tool of a mate kill yourselves alone before you take someone else out with you. Do not want.

To the black 34 GT-T number plates YIO-xxx, who thinks it's hectic to be speeding 40+, tailsliding every corner and trying to coerce other cars into dragging you on freshly wet Warrigul Rd at 1am - my car is faster than yours, there's a time and a place to prove it, and I hope you and your Range Rover-driving tool of a mate kill yourselves alone before you take someone else out with you. Do not want.

+1

Not your colour Alvin... Yours is Yellow... I'm talking about an orange/yellow colour (not sure if factory or custom... if custom, someone needs a slap)

Edit: It was actually kinda similar to this colour... But on a 4-door its just a giant slab of orangeness... and 700% less awesome than this car ;)

HKSPD10-090.jpg