SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted [RESH34].. parked in lincoln square near melb uni this morning.. then driving near Rosanna station a few hours later! it was freaky

does that mean you go to melb uni too?! and i live 2 mins from rosanna station.. probs why you saw me near there !

Being spotted by someone from SAU gives me that warm fuzzy feeling hahaha

was the r33gtstgtr white by any chance??

I was at the car wash the other night at the back of woodgrove in Melton and this dude in a white 33gtst pulled in behind me. he goes "awesome another GTR" I had a quick look up and saw he was in a line and said "yours GTR too?" he goes "yeah just got it" so I get up to have a look... Straight away saw it wasn't GTR as it had normal guards and gts grille. Go round the back and it had GTR badge and VSpec sticker. he goes "the guy said they are hard to find 33 VSpecs" so he bought it for $22K. I had to laugh and tell him it wasn't a GTR and he got gibbed, he argued the fact then told me my VSpecII was a old and fcked off LOL, gotta love the young and dumb hehehe

post of the year!!!!!

:(

spot R34PER just about every weekday on Nepean Hwy somewhere between North Rd and where he does a u-turn near Freedom ;)

ahahaha do u like my U turns?? they take up 3 lanes when im trying to shoot the gap :( especially when im late for work

I work next to freedom,, at Merc

does that mean you go to melb uni too?! and i live 2 mins from rosanna station.. probs why you saw me near there !

Being spotted by someone from SAU gives me that warm fuzzy feeling hahaha

sure do mate.. living out in eltham = train only for me unfortunately :)

there is a marone r33 gts-t in my court in narre warren think they r at the party in my court wif green p plates up. very clean car. might go put a spotted card on it if its still there wen i go out.

spotted black R32 slammed with some kinda bronze rims green P Plates think it had LED tail lights as well around high street last night sometime after 10:30.

if your here can you PM me the rims your running? they are hot

ahahaha do u like my U turns?? they take up 3 lanes when im trying to shoot the gap :) especially when im late for work

I work next to freedom,, at Merc

haha yeah...I have noticed a couple of 'spirited' u-turns :)