SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

ey jus spotted 1 blk/ddark purple r33 and a silver r33 parked at kfc nunnawadding at round 1:45am.....dark 33 had sau sticker on it....i parked inbetween u 2 =]......

also spotted a stock r33 gtst on princess highway around 12:30-1am

Edited by blk_sz

spotted a white skyline wagon kinda thing (not sure wat it is never seen it before) around where i live plates RBPOWA or something saw sau stickers on the side

:( that would of been me, what you saw is a Nissan Stagea mate, were did you see it ? only just got back to the area about 2.30pm

Last night around midnight on Nepean Hwy at the Glen Huntley Rd lights. Grey GTR32 with bronze wheels, no SAU sticker. Had deep dish on the front and no dish on the rear. Strange?

Also

White 33 with a black bonnet near the Espy. Looked very clean. Irish Girl standing near me at the lights says "I down't lighke thouse cahrs wit tha diffrnt culoured bownets" I think to myself, you girl are a tosser.

:( that would of been me, what you saw is a Nissan Stagea mate, were did you see it ? only just got back to the area about 2.30pm

ahhh thats what it was lol never seen anything like it before.. seen it a few times around HP saw it at the car wash a while back, only just noticed it had SAU stickers when i drove past it today parked out the front. I live up the road near the kilberry valley school so i always drive past there.. also seen a red i think S13 at the same place... i dunno if you've seen my car around bayside blue r32 black bonnet?

White 33 with a black bonnet near the Espy. Looked very clean. Irish Girl standing near me at the lights says "I down't lighke thouse cahrs wit tha diffrnt culoured bownets" I think to myself, you girl are a tosser.

Was me dude, out for a cruise with the misses before the weather turns bad

ahhh thats what it was lol never seen anything like it before.. seen it a few times around HP saw it at the car wash a while back, only just noticed it had SAU stickers when i drove past it today parked out the front. I live up the road near the kilberry valley school so i always drive past there.. also seen a red i think S13 at the same place... i dunno if you've seen my car around bayside blue r32 black bonnet?

yeah s14, brother in law's, my miss's house.

cant say i've seen yours before, may of heard it tho with the amount of hoons there, left the front door open today and then the roads got a little wet, sounded like Sandown racetrack.

some times i wanna go out there with 1000 thumbtacks and just chuck em down on the corner!

walked outside ontime with a car on its roof outside the doctors

gun metal r32 around 10-11ish maybe last night on highstreet in melton

white r34 4door on station road tonight like an 8:30ish

blue r34 gtt on kings road in taylors lakes yesturday round lunch time