SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

maroon s1 33 on lower dande road bout 5pm

and just before that was on nepean hwy near southland and sum1 in a white s233 with no front bar or rear bar on (sum1 been drifting?!?!)

then just b4 that like 4:30 saw R34PER on glenhuntly road... WOW! that thing looks fkn sexy on the road :domokun:

thanx buddy :(

spottted silver 33 with purple decals, stars and transformer sticker and sau stickers westall rd forgot wort time

gave ya a wave :P

On the way to RE Customs. South Road saw these guys and we almost all lined up at Warrigal Rd.

White GTR with DoLuck? body kit.

Black GTR. Two blokes having fun on the way home from work.

At RE Customs

RCHOO but no Wayne

RBPWR up on the hoist. I wont tell anyone what you were having done.

Hope to see everyone at DECA. If anyone wants a lift I am going up empty.

spotted a nice blue R32 GTR in southbank, SAU stickers. Plates were GZLGTR or something like that. Sweet lookin ride mate!

Mine was the silver 34 parked a couple of spaces behind you.

RCHOO says I have been getting around a bit. Yeah had to park at work today to get down to RE Customs before they closed.

Saw your car and walked up with a business card in hand but saw your SAU stickers. So I thoiught OHH well see him at the Club meetings I suppose.

Is that near where you work or live?

thanx buddy :(

spottted silver 33 with purple decals, stars and transformer sticker and sau stickers westall rd forgot wort time

gave ya a wave :domokun:

That'd be me... :P ...You're R34PER right???...

Your car sounds sweet...

Did you see the black 33 GTR that was behind me???... ...Plate was something like "RPA???"... ...Had these odd looking white rims... ...All I could think of was spider webs... ...He'd was with me from Cheltenham Rd all the way to Chaddy somewhere...

On the way to RE Customs. South Road saw these guys and we almost all lined up at Warrigal Rd.

White GTR with DoLuck? body kit.

Black GTR. Two blokes having fun on the way home from work.

At RE Customs

RCHOO but no Wayne

Also moseyed on down to RE today... ...I need my timing all sorted out... ...It's all over the place at the moment... ...No power and heaps of back fire... :(

When I turned left onto Princess from Westall with R34PER and changed from third to forth IT STALLED!!!... ...Had to slam the clutch down and start her again while doing around 60... ...BOOM!!!... ...and off I continued...

At RE Customs

RCHOO but no Wayne

Yeah the car is down there . It started doing all the wrong things on Monday..

But its in good hands...

Fingers X its not a major drama.. But i think it is..

If i dont get it back by the weekend i may take you up on that lift to Shep....

RCHOO says I have been getting around a bit. Yeah had to park at work today to get down to RE Customs before they closed.

Saw your car and walked up with a business card in hand but saw your SAU stickers. So I thoiught OHH well see him at the Club meetings I suppose.

Is that near where you work or live?

Girlfriend lives in the apartment blocks there. I work just nearby also. Have seen a white R34 GTR with a cf bonnet parked out there a couple of times. Put a card on their window.

Havent been to a meeting yet. I know they are only around the corner but everytime Ive been working night shift. Have seen all the skylines parked down Moray st when its on tho. Such a nice sight!

spotted Black R33 Series I GTS-T at chelsea heights car wash around 10ish looked alright to much chrome for me and a white R34 GT-T ot GT could not tell but was washing his car around 9ish

spotted a r33 gtst i think pulled over on springvale rd towrds edithvale last night by coppers

then saw a white 1 bit futher down when i pulled into servo....petrol is looking better these days =]

That'd be me... :) ...You're R34PER right???...

Your car sounds sweet...

Did you see the black 33 GTR that was behind me???... ...Plate was something like "RPA???"... ...Had these odd looking white rims... ...All I could think of was spider webs... ...He'd was with me from Cheltenham Rd all the way to Chaddy somewhere...

Also moseyed on down to RE today... ...I need my timing all sorted out... ...It's all over the place at the moment... ...No power and heaps of back fire... :P

When I turned left onto Princess from Westall with R34PER and changed from third to forth IT STALLED!!!... ...Had to slam the clutch down and start her again while doing around 60... ...BOOM!!!... ...and off I continued...

Yup im R34PER... Lol i did see that black 33 he had a GTR badge also :rofl:

At RE Customs

RCHOO but no Wayne

hehe secret :).

seen you there tonight, went in to see how its looking... didnt change from yesterday lol.

saw you in the drive way, then pull a u-turn on westal road and head back, was in the maron Ignis :P

Was at a set of lights and along side i hear 'doof doof' so i just look straight ahead but I cant help but notice in my peripheries that the driver with his arm out the window was giving me 'the STARE' for about 10seconds mind you which is not comfortable for a heterosexual.

Anyways turned out to be some ford foulcum with [iAMFPV] plates

Is anyone else sick of "the stare" unless its a member of the opposite sex?