SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

i reckon if you guys saw just how bad the black r32 was yesterday, youd be pretty pissed too. The guy did it just a few 100 meters down from knox police station - and i swear, he had no control whatsoever. rear went out to the right, then to the left and then ended up on the curb that separates the oncoming traffic. And really, do we need any more attention? you know what im saying?

im hearing ya man .. that guy will get pulled up later on in like 2weeks or so for random and have a cry about him being harrased by the cops cause he drives a skyline, play the innocent game.

and im not pro wet roads and heavy foot. but when i had a RWD i did it away from traffic outta sight. he's doing it in full view, should hoon report him next time. he may think twice trying to show off to his mates

kspots08 dont recall seeing you, ahhh unless you were in the 32 in opp direction? :yes:

Spotted HIGRLS in narre today

blue 32 with black bonnet in narre @ fountain gate

orange 33 in kings park

RB25DET also in narre (I think thats the plates)

That woulda been my mate. he uses this profile as well. he woulda been in a red vl turbo or a magna.

i was going for a walk with a mate about 9pm round his block and we came to a street with a black r32T doing laps up and down their street going sututut lol.. and then a grey/white r33 with sau stickers hammer it onto high st.

spotted similar looking car to mine on springval rd/hawthorn rd r33 gtst black with black rims.

then on highbury rd silver 33 gtst with black rims

then a nice yellow r34 gtt with stickers on rear of car on wellington rd.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, we would have been leaving gym round that time.

Bugger did i spot my spotted in the wrong spotted section...fark to many options...i am blonde you know haha. ;)

Possibly had rims...only saw the ass end was peddeling like mad to catch it, but im an unfit mofo... :) and clearly had ZERO chance...

my car still has the silver uras' on them.

Havent washed the brake dust off for over a month :P

Car is spending the night at recustoms :)

yeah same wheels only get dirty again.

mines there for the next 2nights maybe three. told him i need it back by thursday *fingers crossed*