SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw a dark grey r33 on the westgate going towards the city yesterday (saturday) flying past me and a white gtr.. offcourse i had to catch up and say hi and give them the thumbs up.

Today going home from work, there was a white R34 with red brides and black nismo rims, with slotted and drilled rotors possibly DBA4000's? not sure if the above mentioned cars are SAU members.

that's bombtrack (chris)

just a suggestion.......

nominate one day of this week where we all tie a coloured ribbon to our antennas or window to identify sau members?....or we can get off our lazy buts and become paid members to get stickers.

...either way it would be interesting to see how many "friendlys" there are out there.

:)

just a suggestion.......

nominate one day of this week where we all tie a coloured ribbon to our antennas or window to identify sau members?....or we can get off our lazy buts and become paid members to get stickers.

:)

The Members stickers work..

Spotted DogKnight at a wedding tonight...

Well... ...He really spotted me... ...because I'm shit with remembering faces and names...

Great to chat and I think the girls will be looking forward to the next cruise now... :laugh:

That worked out well. Had someone at the wedding to talk to all night and our partners became good friends. So now they'll be looking forward to the next cruise as long as they are both coming. I still say we stick thm in their own car at the back of the cruise.

Catch of the day

1300: Black R34 GT-T with black custom plates.. can't remember what... started with V. On Victoria Pde at around 1300.

1315: Black R33 Victoria Pde

1330: Black R32 with black rims on Russel St.

Two hobos checking out my R34 GTR as I returned to it to leave for work. They thought it was fake lol. It's not that easy to fake a stock-looking R34 GTR.

prob why i didnt see ya. yeh i went to my mums work to do some paperwork. hopefully i get a job there. so maybe i will have to keep an eye out for ur car if i get the job as its in camberwell too.