SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw a white r34 4 door this morning smashed into a guard rail on the freeway entrance on tram road, was pretty back front wing was a meter infront of the car behind the rail

spotted as well, hope no one was hurt.

car = dead. Been talking to hamish about it and the owner hit a pole side on in the drivers door. Crunched everything in, lucky to be alive. Shame about the car though.

car = dead. Been talking to hamish about it and the owner hit a pole side on in the drivers door. Crunched everything in, lucky to be alive. Shame about the car though.

Damn, yeah that car was nice. Unique ride on the GOR cruise. So a total write-off? Hope he was properly insured. At least he's ok.

It's probably been spotted already in the WA spotted thread... ...But there was a white 32 GTS-t on The Force aired 17/5... ...Dude said it broke down and he slashed the tyres so it couldn't be stolen...

saw a white r34 4 door this morning smashed into a guard rail on the freeway entrance on tram road, was pretty back front wing was a meter infront of the car behind the rail

Damn - same description as my car - I take that route when going home from my gfs place - Kinda haunting in a strange way.

white r32 on 'the force' (tv show)

the brainiac slashed his own tyres after it broke down so no one would steel it, and got arrested for having a foot long chef knife on his person.

It's probably been spotted already in the WA spotted thread... ...But there was a white 32 GTS-t on The Force aired 17/5... ...Dude said it broke down and he slashed the tyres so it couldn't be stolen...

:P beat ya to it

Had a bit of fun with a Silver R33 with carbon fiber hood on Boundary Rd near Moorabbin. It had a big www.skylinesaustralia.com sticker on the rear windscreen. I was riding shot gun in my mates white Evo.

Very nice car. Its rare you see such a clean, respectable looking 33.

the guy that crashed his white 34 4door was fine, might even have been a chick driving, was a young asian guy in a school uniform standing there next to his mum with the cops blocking the area off

Last night at about 5:45pm, saw a black R35 turning from Heatherdale Rd onto Cantebury Rd. Very distinctive cars, even side on in the dark.

Spotted KADANE @ bayswater shops, seen your car there for a 3rd time lol you wouldnt happen to work @ aldi there would you? havent seen you since harvey norman :P

:banana: beat ya to it

Haha i saw that that too.

Did anyone notice on the episode the week before that, a guy got caught street racing in his 33 with his mate in a falcon.

Lost his license i think.