SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Just spotted a black 32 with SAU stickers on the monash outbound at the narre warren exit.

Think i saw you looking, i was in the white 34 :thumbsup:

spotted a white 34 doing a u-turn on edgars rd yesterday, think the plates were something like GTTR34 not to sure though

i was just leaving missus' house to go home and sure when i turned my head around

was veery nice from what i could see

spotted a complete moron in an r32 with xenon lights, pretty sure it was a weirdy dark purple color, around 8.15 from Kings rd all the way down to melton hwy.. u had SAU stickers

its ppl like u who shouldnt have a license. Are u normal?? seriosly ur driving pissed me off so much, if i could, i would pull you over myself and punch u in the face!! its dickeheds like u who take innocent ppls lives off the roads..

u f*kn idiot!

oh btw, i was the chick in the white r34 that you chased up from a mile away then sat up my ass for a quarter mile before trying to drag me just before u almost wiped out the car u cut off!!

spotted a complete moron in an r32 with xenon lights, pretty sure it was a weirdy dark purple color, around 8.15 from Kings rd all the way down to melton hwy.. u had SAU stickers

its ppl like u who shouldnt have a license. Are u normal?? seriosly ur driving pissed me off so much, if i could, i would pull you over myself and punch u in the face!! its dickeheds like u who take innocent ppls lives off the roads..

u f*kn idiot!

F*cken losers!

i swear i must be the ONLY person on sau that hasn't seen a 35 driving around yet >_<

I live in melton, where ghetto and bush come together and I saw one cruising down the main street there lol