SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a Burgundy R33 today - 3PM, corner of Warrigal and North Roads.

had SAU stickers on the side

Yesterday, spotted another R33 on Ferntreegully road right near east link ramps at around 2:30pm.

Silver r34 gtt. Heading north on cheddar and dalton rd. Around 5.45PM had a skylinesaustralia.com.au sticker on the rear window and rear fog light like on a GT-R.

Plate number XHH-***

Just friendly heads up - you got slight oil (blue) fumes coming out of your exhaust on acceleration - you might like to get that checked.

Spotted a white Toyota Chaser pulling in behind me when I had my hazards on, on Diamond Creek Rd. Scared the shit out of me when I looked in my rear view, thought it was a cop lol. Turns out it was just a friendly import owner checking to see if I was ok. If you're out there buddy, many thanks : )

spotted a pink-ish 180 around 6-6:30 on dynon. as well as a white 33. Also a great looking, black (i think) 32 gtr :blush: near the deer park train station, with a girl & guy standing/talking beside it.

Heaps of spots yesterday imports all out...

SKYGTT (White 34 beach road)

GTRV32 Orange 32 GTR parked at the docks off beach road

Black 32 in Elwood

White 34 parked near mordialloc beach

Purple 33 with white rims cruising towards city on beach road

lol @ emsta

Spotted... :D

- white 34 2 cars behind me on spencer st

- black 33 on barkly st wit personalised plates (can't remember what it was tho)

- white 33 further on, on barkly st

- grey/silver 32 on sunshine rd

Spotted a red p-plater in a 33 that sounded like it was dying on the prinny around 9.30.

Seemed to be cruising with a mate in an xr6 falcon, both were doing a good job of making us p platers look like a bunch of muppets.

I was just driving home from my gf's house just now and found myself in a group of cars including an R31, FG XR6 P-plater, VS Commodore P-plater, all seeming to be enjoying themselves at each set of lights. :D

Spotted a yellow (or could've been white, the orangey street lights didn't help) R34 GT-T with big wing and shopping list down the doors doing a u-turn at Springvale Rd and Ferntree Gully Rd just ahead of the group, so probably not a part of them.

I think I saw an RE Customs sticker on the side window.

hey that was my old r32 :) i just sold it to him :huh:

..by any chance, do u have the white r32gtr with gold rims? i think they are BBS

Saw him again last weekend.

Oh and no, I drive silver 32 VSpecII with standard silver BBS rims, how's the Stag?