SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Saw him again last weekend.

Oh and no, I drive silver 32 VSpecII with standard silver BBS rims, how's the Stag?

Yeah its alrgiht for a Stagea hahaa enough said.

I really cant wait to get another skyline tho :(

couple of skylines at century city - dont think they were sauvic members though

and a golf r32 on wellington road.....he was driving a bit slower than 80 on the right lane, i was on 80 on the middle lane, went past him at speed limit, then he goes a little bit past me, then slows back down, then keeps parallel to me. I am thinking "i know what you want pal, you want to gun it against me down wellington road" - sure enough, he stays parallel, waiting for me to look at him or step on teh gas, didnt do anything, so he gunned it anyway.

haha......love it when they expect a race, only to realise that they are wasting their time.......

couple of skylines at century city - dont think they were sauvic members though

and a golf r32 on wellington road.....he was driving a bit slower than 80 on the right lane, i was on 80 on the middle lane, went past him at speed limit, then he goes a little bit past me, then slows back down, then keeps parallel to me. I am thinking "i know what you want pal, you want to gun it against me down wellington road" - sure enough, he stays parallel, waiting for me to look at him or step on teh gas, didnt do anything, so he gunned it anyway.

haha......love it when they expect a race, only to realise that they are wasting their time.......

haha my plates is asking for that, regret getting them, but i just let alot of people down, everyone wants a go at my volvo

Spotted Blue 34 (i think, didn't get a real good look pretty bad huh) with vinyl grafx all over it on the Western Hwy just out of Melton in bound just before you get to the 100KM/H zone, pulled over by unmarked Po-Po. Hope you weren't being silly cos when I drove past you had your bonnet up and didn't look too happy. Car looked pretty nice though.

saw a white r33 s2 on Burwood hwy in Ferntree Gully around 4pm. Had a GTR spoiler, cannon exhaust and some stickers on the side that looked like a panther or something.