SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

LOL @ "lady marks" nice one laith.

It shits me to tears when she tries to do her nail polish in the car... ...She gotten it on the dash once!!!... :D ...Put her foot up and did her toes while I was doing 100km/h on our way to Swan Hill... ...Hit a small bump in the road and blames me for her getting nail polish on the dash!!!... ...and when we go to the beach she has to put sun screen on IN the car!!!... ...IN THE F***ING CAR!!!...

Even that black shit she puts on her eye lashes... ...Dropped the brush once and there were black "lady marks" on the seat!!!... ...ON THE SEAT!!!...

Man... ...I swear... ...If my spine was flexible enough it'd just be me and the Skyline... :)

It shits me to tears when she tries to do her nail polish in the car... ...She gotten it on the dash once!!!... :) ...Put her foot up and did her toes while I was doing 100km/h on our way to Swan Hill... ...Hit a small bump in the road and blames me for her getting nail polish on the dash!!!... ...and when we go to the beach she has to put sun screen on IN the car!!!... ...IN THE F***ING CAR!!!...

Even that black shit she puts on her eye lashes... ...Dropped the brush once and there were black "lady marks" on the seat!!!... ...ON THE SEAT!!!...

Man... ...I swear... ...If my spine was flexible enough it'd just be me and the Skyline... :)

:D

theres a white s1 33 always parked on balcombe road near seaview shops in beaumaris....looks nice and clean. if you're on here holla!

Yeah, I see this car every day. I guess the car lives in those apartments.

You live in the area?

Spotted a silver R33 GTR with SAU sticker on the back of a flatbed truck going down Waterdale Road near La Trobe Uni this afternoon after work. Hope everythings okay!

yeah a few streets back toward black rock. don't see too many imports round those quiet streets...

Nice. I'm just in Beaumaris (next to the concourse). You might have seen me around in either a Supra, MR2 or 300ZX.

...Yeah I'm a car whore :P

Got a mate living in Beaumaris with a black GT-T. Have also seen a guy with a 180SX. Other than that, not too many imports around. I think it's a good thing :P Makes us look extra special.

firstly, spotted a standard looking white 33 p plater blond chic coming out of pinewood shops yesterday, followed by a short trip down to brandon park shops to see this beast parked.

i couldn't resist pulling up next to it for a quick photoshoot :P

post-44524-1264732422_thumb.jpg

post-44524-1264732437_thumb.jpg