SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

firstly, spotted a standard looking white 33 p plater blond chic coming out of pinewood shops yesterday, followed by a short trip down to brandon park shops to see this beast parked.

i couldn't resist pulling up next to it for a quick photoshoot :)

Ooo... ...Sexy...

red R34 with sau sticker turning from dorset onto boronia yesterday aroudn 5:30. gave a wave and got a wave back in return :)

that was me :ermm: am bit dissaponted that my car was dirty and another Sau member spotted me lol, especially wif ur beautiful 34! Always nice to wave to another skyline driver :D

Spotted unreal on center road, taking my friend 2 a Mazda wreckers, was in the black 33 coming the other way, tried to toot but was too slow.. :)

Then some hating 32 along Springvale road, that turned right with me on ferntree gully road, with sau stickers, didn't even get a glance out of them.. too cool for their fellow skyline owners. :ermm:

Spotted a black 34 on the monash going the opposite direction to me about 7am this morning, looked like it may have been Beza but not sure.

Also saw an r35 go past about 2 mins later :)

Spotted unreal on center road, taking my friend 2 a Mazda wreckers, was in the black 33 coming the other way, tried to toot but was too slow.. :banana:

Then some hating 32 along Springvale road, that turned right with me on ferntree gully road, with sau stickers, didn't even get a glance out of them.. too cool for their fellow skyline owners. :banana:

thats because all r33's snob off r32's and assumed i wouldnt get a response like all other times!

I had a quick glance and you kept on looking forwards :ermm: (you had a red hat on?)

Now if you had sauvic stickers then I would have known you are a friendly r33 :D

:)

thats because all r33's snob off r32's and assumed i wouldnt get a response like all other times!

I had a quick glance and you kept on looking forwards :P (you had a red hat on?)

Now if you had sauvic stickers then I would have known you are a friendly r33 :P

:thumbsup:

something like that, brownish.. :( IM A FRIENDLY :(

i dont really want sau stickers on my car though, too much cop attention... like we dont get enough as it is

that was me :thumbsup: am bit dissaponted that my car was dirty and another Sau member spotted me lol, especially wif ur beautiful 34! Always nice to wave to another skyline driver :P

haha thanks mate. your car didnt look dirty. my car was a filth and my front bar is all hacked lol. i was double mided if i should wave or not. then im like meh ill show some love hahaha

I had a quick glance and you kept on looking forwards :P (you had a red hat on?)

Now if you had sauvic stickers then I would have known you are a friendly r33 :(

:thumbsup:

someone should start an r32 vs r33 thread :P

something like that, brownish.. :worship: IM A FRIENDLY :(

i dont really want sau stickers on my car though, too much cop attention... like we dont get enough as it is

haha dw next time ill give a wave. You had some jdm sticker near the rear windscreen from what i remember.

sauvic stickers dont attract cops, there is a copper on these forums who likes chatting to sauvic members as he knows the maturity of the drivers.

someone should start an r32 vs r33 thread :worship:

its a losing battle. I think im the only one left with a r32, everyone is selling up. Jarryd, chad, ap, abu, nick etc Rylan and Sam have disappeared off sau and Shan has chewed up his one and spat it out and left with a mess :(

Spotted a couple of times on fitzsimons lane in Eltham a white R34 4 door. Anyone know this dood?

i've seen a few 34 4 doors around eltham recently

also spotted d34dly and unr34l, amongst other skylines, on the hwy tonight