SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a couple of times on fitzsimons lane in Eltham a white R34 4 door. Anyone know this dood?

I think that's the same one I always see near Eltham Autobarn.. don't think it's anyone from here though.

Spotted plenty of Skylines at Glenny tonight, few 32's, 33's and one white 34 from here.. forget his forum nickname though! The guy that works at Autobarn Chaddy?

i've seen a few 34 4 doors around eltham recently

also spotted d34dly and unr34l, amongst other skylines, on the hwy tonight

hektik - what car were you in mate?

spotted you wanzi giving the thumbs up, i was in the passenger seat of my own car unfortunetly, was spewing, dont get my license back for another 4 months, nice car mate (my car is the r34 plates d34dly)

hektik - what car were you in mate?

spotted you wanzi giving the thumbs up, i was in the passenger seat of my own car unfortunetly, was spewing, dont get my license back for another 4 months, nice car mate (my car is the r34 plates d34dly)

cheers dude, I was gonna follow u guys into maccas but ended up back on the hwy.

Spotted JETLNR or something pulled over on chapel st today. Would love to stay n chat but wanted to get the f**k outta there

Spotted a few skylines around 10ish tonight at Emrem Kebabs in Hallam... I think they were all 33s... including CR33M, one with massive Auto Indulgance stickers all over it, and a four-door.

Was good to see all were behaving themselves amongst the other rabble... I think all the skylines had gone by the time the cops showed up though...

Spotted plenty of lines out today/tonight from nunawading/rosebud/mt eliza/doncaster

GTRR (Blue 34 GTR, cf bonnet)

JDMCOP

CR33M

White 33 GTS

NVEOUS

B3ZA (In the workshop)

Bobo

Silver 34 4 door

Two gunmetal GTRs

UNR34L (Blue)

Silver 33 GTR near doncaster

UNR3AL (Purple)

White R34 GTT (Ash)

And plenty more out there I may have missed catching everyones plates tonight... :thumbsup: Good day for cruising

Was lost in some back streets of Narry and saw CAJFLY's ass poking out of a shed... ...Almost went back to get directions...

aghhh ur stalking me lol u should of popped in mate