SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

cruised into work with a silver 33 GTR Vspec today on western hwy then deer park bypass then wesgate, see him quite a fair bit when I'm running late, always gives a wave, oh and it's low as fark too. Then saw black 32 GTST on westgate bridge outbound about 9:15am. Then one more 32GTR Gunmetal with bronze rims with chick driving, you were going into Bunnings on Burwood Rd in Hawthorn, looks tuff

Silver R33 GTS-T plates "TUFR33" - Heading north bound on Dalton Rd. at 12.30am.

You got 1 tail light blown.

No need to over speed and try drag racing me, I was taking it easy and following the speed limit - What are you trying to prove??? You also mis-shifted under the bridge on take off....

All I can say is congratulations you have proved that a GTST is faster than an N/A 4 door Skyline, you have a fully sick BOV and you need help driving a manual car.

Hope you get caught the the police you fool!

Today at about 4:00 pm. going home from work ,saw a red R35 GTR (plates GTR-02),on princess Hwy. from Berwick heading Narre Warren (tryed to get closer to hear it and have a better look but couldn't because of the traffic)awesome car...btw on monday saw a purple R33 GTR in Berwick High st.Parking...

Spotted a white 33 with SAU stickers parked on Bell St Heidelberg Heights about an hour ago. Anyone from here?

taht would of been me buddy, was at the shisha cafe opposite the maccas.

also spotted a silver r33 s2 on doncaster rd yesterday dragging a audi...skyline was shootin flames o.O

Spotted a white R34 GTR on Dorset Rd Croydon heading towards Maroondah Hwy at about 7pm tonight...i think you gave the thumbs up but i only saw last minute as i was to busy looking at your car haha

was waiting to pull out of my street in the pewter R32 GTR :)

Silver R33 GTS-T plates "TUFR33" - Heading north bound on Dalton Rd. at 12.30am.

You got 1 tail light blown.

No need to over speed and try drag racing me, I was taking it easy and following the speed limit - What are you trying to prove??? You also mis-shifted under the bridge on take off....

All I can say is congratulations you have proved that a GTST is faster than an N/A 4 door Skyline, you have a fully sick BOV and you need help driving a manual car.

Hope you get caught the the police you fool!

LOLLL saw/heard that i was at thomo maccas with a few mates

Saw emsta's 33 today, in a big shed in Pakenham!

so thats where it is!!!! i have been looking for it for the last couple of weeks....even called out its name....stuck up "missing" posters.......but couldnt find it :)