SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Friday afternoon/evening around 7.15PM spotted a black r34 gtt heading to the city - nepean hwy. I gave the thumbs up. "UP2UQT" plate number. No SAU stickers.

He probably witnessed this van cutting me off and me giving a good 5-6 second horn blast to the van driver.

saw a couple of r33's last night at inbound macas some nice ones to! if anyone saw mine :down: say hi!

if it was inbound wouldnt have been us blags.. outbound on the other hand thats us :)

dont remember seeing your car though dude..

white r33 with white rims yesterday arvo on springvale rd turnin towards /police/prnny hwy

and just before Lukeb once again spotted at stud rd lights crossing over high st :)

Oh haha I meant Thursday evening as you were leaving work, you were just pulling out of your parking spot where I always see your car lol. First time I've had a spotting of the driver :P

There was a white R34 coupe a few cars behind me on St Helena Rd up to Karingal Rd in Eltham at about 5:45pm. Don't see many around close to my area on my daily journey to and from work.. anyone from here?

Was it a chick driving? Was probably Charli. I've seen her driving a couple of time on St Helena Rd. She lives around our way I think.

black/gun metal grey couldnt quite tell - on hoddle steet around 9:30am - 4 door r33 - very nice deep dish wheels - looked very clean - qld plates

wasnt in my skyline

Thanks buddy, you're input is necessary :down:

Spotted 0 Skylines throughout the whole weekend, must've been a bad week.

that input was just as necessary as his

score : 1 - 1

Spotted a clean stock white r34 gtt coupe warrigul rd with a cannon exhaust - heading south around 10am this morning standard number plates WD*-***. I was in my Bluebird.

this is currently out the front of mine:

img0223ay.jpg

img0222az.jpg

img0221h.jpg

was here last week to. looks to have some exhaust on it as teh tips dont look stock. is it anyone on heres?

Friday afternoon/evening around 7.15PM spotted a black r34 gtt heading to the city - nepean hwy. I gave the thumbs up. "UP2UQT" plate number. No SAU stickers.

He probably witnessed this van cutting me off and me giving a good 5-6 second horn blast to the van driver.

That dude works at Moorabin Autobarn. Can't remember if he said he was on SAU or not.